BY AQUOLINA

Gold Sugar is a fragrance that elicits a mouth-watering allure to both wearer and bystanders alike . Starting with bold citrus notes that sharpen and awaken the mind with a bright burst of brilliance, this perfume will turn heads and garner notice to any that don a few drops. The orange front is followed nicely by mellowing creamy tones of coconut and crème brulee, these pair nicely with the citrus, and act to soften the sharp edges of the initial scent. Finally, the smell is rounded off with a tinge of musk and Australian sandalwood. These end notes are the perfect accent and finish to the bold scent, they are far more than afterthoughts, and add beautifully to this sensational product.

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Blind buy at Tjmaxx yesterday! I had to get it since I’ve been wanting it and have never seen it anywhere til yesterday.

I love this and on me I pick up immediately coconut,vanilla,hints of musk and creme brûlée and faint hints of orange.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is a mix of weak and moderate but reapplying is not a big deal for me because this smells that good!

IMO this perfume is wearable year round but perfect for spring and summer!!
Lacy I.
Davenport , FL
So I purchased the Black Sugar and the Gold Sugar at the same time..both blind buys. Loving the BS but the GS smells sickly synthetic to my nose. The first spray was almost like sweetened plastic but after a bit it settled down and left me with some sweetness but I could still smell that weird note that I got in the beginning. I won't purchase it again..just not loving it..I do recommend the Black and the Pink though as they pair well together and are so so good on their own...this one..not so much.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Recipe for Aquolina Gold Sugar: Take original Pink Sugar - add a little vanilla, add a little lemon and a dash of orange, remove a large helping of the nauseating over-the-top cotton candy, add a tiny bit of woods and maybe a hint of cashmere, a small drop of coconut and voila!

It's a keeper.
Alonna N.
I am a fan the "sugar"scents from Aquolina. This one is very sweet with a touch of musk that lasts all day or evening. A very romantic perfume that most men like as well.
Kyleigh S.
Navarre, FL
This perfume totally gets an A! It smells wonderful and the lasting power is so great! I totally recommend it because it smells like heaven :)
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
A+ in my book. Long lasting, sweet with hint of musk. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day as well. I highly recommend this fragrance.
Skyler T.
Spring Hill, FL
Its Ok, First time I used it, to me it smelled like antibacterial hand soap. It gets better as it sets. I would possibly buy it again.
Sarah L.
I love this perfume, I bought it at Ulta and it's one of my favorites. My boyfriend loves it as well.
Jessica S.
London, ON
Smells sooooooo good like a light floral covered in caramel and it lasts long and I want a back up bottle just incase this is discontinued like chocolovers which I still have mine lol. If you haven't tried this plz do because in my opinion this blows pink sugar out of the water... I love this stuff.
angey m.
Everett, WA
Is it as sugary as pink super ?

Kohl's