Aquolina Gold Sugar 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette  Spray uploaded by Wendy C.
Aquolina Gold Sugar 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette  Spray

Aquolina Gold Sugar 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Gold Sugar imparts rich, opulent, luxurious scents of white flowers, vanilla, and musk for a unique interpretation of sweetness. The new perfume from Pink Sugar is an exclusive mix of long-lasting sweetness and elegance in the golden packaging. The fragrance is also available in the pure gold texture of the rich shower gel and in the innovative, deeply nourishing texture of the pampering Body Butter. Notes: Neroli, Orange, Mandarin, Orange Blossom, Crème Brûlé Accord, Coconut, Australian Amberwood, Cream and Musk Accord. Style: Rich. Opulent. Luxurious. see more...

Aquolina Gold Sugar 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette  Spray
Aquolina Gold Sugar 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Buy on Jet.com
Wendy C.
Blind buy at Tjmaxx yesterday! I had to get it since I’ve been wanting it and have never seen it anywhere til yesterday.

I love this and on me I pick up immediately coconut,vanilla,hints of musk and creme brûlée and faint hints of orange.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is a mix of weak and moderate but reapplying is not a big deal for me because this smells that good!

IMO this perfume is wearable year round but perfect for spring and summer!!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Recipe for Aquolina Gold Sugar: Take original Pink Sugar - add a little vanilla, add a little lemon and a dash of orange, remove a large helping of the nauseating over-the-top cotton candy, add a tiny bit of woods and maybe a hint of cashmere, a small drop of coconut and voila!

It's a keeper.
Alonna N.
I am a fan the "sugar"scents from Aquolina. This one is very sweet with a touch of musk that lasts all day or evening. A very romantic perfume that most men like as well.
Kyleigh S.
Navarre, FL
This perfume totally gets an A! It smells wonderful and the lasting power is so great! I totally recommend it because it smells like heaven :)
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
A+ in my book. Long lasting, sweet with hint of musk. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day as well. I highly recommend this fragrance.
Sarah L.
I love this perfume, I bought it at Ulta and it's one of my favorites. My boyfriend loves it as well.
Jessica S.
Smells sooooooo good like a light floral covered in caramel and it lasts long and I want a back up bottle just incase this is discontinued like chocolovers which I still have mine lol. If you haven't tried this plz do because in my opinion this blows pink sugar out of the water... I love this stuff.
angey m.
Everett, WA
Is it as sugary as pink super ?