Aquolina 256931 Aquolina Gift Set Pink Sugar

by Aquolina

Fragrance Notes: Cotton Candy, Caramel, Raspberry, Bergamot, Licorice, Powder, Fig Leaves, Orange, Strawberry, and Wood. Gift Set Includes: Sweety Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray Sweety Pink Hair Perfume Sweety Pink Glossy Shower Gel Sweety Pink Creamy Body Lotion Recommended Use: Daytime Sweety Pink Holiday Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquolina 256931 Aquolina Gift Set Pink Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
Westchester , CA
Aquolina 256931 Aquolina Gift Set Pink Sugar uploaded by Sabrina C.
I received this as a birthday gift :) I love tropical scents and sweet scents when it comes to lotion and perfume. When I first applied this I instantly fell in love with it because it had a sweet scent. This scent lasts all day both lotion and perfume. I loved it so much I asked the person who gave it to me where she got it from. Sadly she said they come and go. So I finally found them and repurchased two lotions and one perfume. This will not give you a headache if you spray more than one time :)
Toronto, ON
An extremely sweet scent, it's a bit strong on application but fades to a subtly sweet and long lasting smell. I love the fragrance, the body wash and the lotion - the lotion is a bit thin but smells delicious.
Love this set for my travel bag. I normally stick to dermatologist soap and body wash but when I'm on the go, I want something small that smells good. Super inexpensive and I get compliments on the scent all the time.

Looking for your answer?