BY AQUOLINA

AQUOLINA 10970654 PINK SUGAR SENSUAL by AQUOLINA- EDT SPRAY see more...

Courtney H.
Selah, WA
By far one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's so so sweet smelling and anytime I wear it and walk through a door people turn around and start asking who smells so good and who baked cookies !
It reminds me of fresh baked goods. Scent lasts for a good amount of the day too. And if your body begins to heat up and you sweat, hen the perfume scent will reactivate. It's awesome. And a good price point too!
Micaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a fan of the original Pink Sugar but find it to be a BIT too sweet smelling, this is absolutely perfect for you. Pink Sugar-Sensual is a bit muskier, it has that semi-generic "perfume" smell, but it lasts all day and isn't so strong that it will give you a nasty headache. Personally, I really enjoy how it mixes with my skin and smells ON ME. It's important to remember that perfumes smell slightly differently on everyone.
Skye L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my bottle from my local Ross. I got the 1.7oz for under $15. This is my everyday perfume. It's sweet but not like a cotton candy sweet or a sweet that'll make your head hurt. It's very different from the other pink sugar (which i love also). Even though it's sweet , it's very mature and sexy if that makes sense. I need backups of this.
Amy L.
Super sweet scent, however something is added to make it not as childlike as most sweet scents. The fragrance lasts and lingers in rooms and on clothing. Which I like.
Candice Dea S.
I la la la loooveeeeee !!!! This perfume ! It smells just like sweet sugar. It's Amazon every time I wear this I always get compliments on how I smell. I purchased this on Amazon ! I will forward buy this again.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to fragrance! I used to exclusively wear the original Pink Sugar, but this version is a nice upgrade for someone no longer in their teens.
Dominique B.
Staten Island, NY
Love this smell! It's sweet and smells like cotton candy! Great for all ages
Becky K.
Richland, WA
Sweet and feminine but a little sexier than their original sent. I love it! I ask for this perfume and the original for birthdays and mothers day etc. Buy it!
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
This fragrance is delicious! It is a very sweet and light fragrance that lasts a long time. Heaven in a bottle!
Kimberly V.
The model looks to me as if she died of malnutrition. Maybe she should have eaten some pink sugar–or any color sugar or any color anything-before she wasted away. OK, OK, I know–that is what most models look like these days, but that is my point. I’m just tired of the message that emaciated=sexy.
meykellys k.
has good smell this spray?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this at a Low price ?
Rachel T.
I have the original scent...is this one better? Or just worth a try? Where can I buy it?