AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban

by AQUIS

AQUIS Rapid Dry Waffle Hair Turban is proven to cut drying time by 50% thanks to a proprietary wicking fabric called Aquitex. In doing so, the turban prevents Hygral Fatigue—the stretching and swelling of wet hair that makes it vulnerable to frizz, split-ends and damage. The hair you’re left with is stronger and smoother before you even begin to style. AQUIS Rapid Dry Waffle Hair Towels and Turbans easily secure around your head, allowing for faster, hands-free drying while you get ready for the day.

Has anyone tried the AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban or AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban? Are they worth it ? And which is better. Thanks so much ☺️💕#followforfollow
Start your review of AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban!
Bengucan G.
Philadelphia, PA
AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban uploaded by Bengucan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this towel pretty much daily for the past year, and I love it! It has held up to weekly washing, and it dries my hair faster than air drying. I have wavy, fine textured hair, and I find that my waves are more defined, less frizzy when using this product. I would definitely recommend AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban to others.
Carol E.
Austin, TX
These towels are one of the best ways to avoid frizzies! I try not to be harsh with my thick hair and this helps. The towel actually absorbs moisture while I am doing my makeup, so it is a timesaver too.
Amber D.
LA
I love this hair towel because it’s super soft and comfortable, and I love being able to keep my damp hair off my neck as I am getting dressed and ready.
Trisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is way better for my thick hair. I used the original hair turban but it's not as quick it terms of drying time with the waffle version. This is a better alternative to using a hair dryer!
Loren L.
The waffle version is the only one that really works. It helps to dry your hair and doesn’t leave a wet dog smell behind on the towel. Easily stays up. Highly recommend!
Nicole H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I thought these were just a gimmick, if they are, then I am a sucker. I have long hair and these help soak the water out of my hair in half the time of a towel. The button on the back help to keep these in place. I have two of these so I always have a clean one. Highly recommended.
Dalila V.
Euless, TX
I just LOVEEE this hair turban. It collects all water from my hair and it helps it not be frizzy. Since I purchased one, I have not used anything else. I bought 2 more and it’s the only towel I’ll ever use on my hair 😍
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban uploaded by Robyn L.
AQUIS Rapid Dry Waffle Hair Turban cuts drying time by 50% thanks to a fabric called Aquitex. Also the turban prevents Hygral Fatigue—that helps to prevent frizz, split-ends and damage.
Jamini  B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this hair turban. It soaks up the extra moisture in my hair without any frizz.
Nicole J.
Cicero, NY
I cannot live without these towels . They dry your hair extremely fast . I put them on in the shower and finish showering .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle  H.
il y a 2 ans
Dalila V. il y a 2 ans
Yesss!!! Soooo worth it. Literally soaked up all the water and makes my hair not frizzy. The towel soaked up more than the turban but I love both!