AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban uploaded by Aseel A.AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban uploaded by Katye M.AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban uploaded by Linnessa L.

BY AQUIS #42 in Hair Accessories

What is it?

AQUIS Hair Towels & Turbans are revolutionary hair tools, designed to correctly bring hair from wet to damp, quickly, evenly and without heat. AQUIS’ exclusive AQUITEX drying technology wicks water away 5X faster than cotton towels without snagging cuticles or causing friction, and cutting down drying time by half.

Key Benefits:

• Cuts drying time by half, hands-free
  • Controls Frizz and breakage
  • Hair styles better and looks shinier
  • Color stays vibrant, longer

What Hair Type is It Good For?

• Thick
  • Porous
  • Straight
  • Ideal For Any Hair Type

Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
I absolutely love this hair turban! I've tried so many and thought they were all the same, leaving my hair a bit frizzy and never thought too much about it since it does the job. Most turbans keep my hair up and out of my face and absorbs excess water so I can start styling or let my hair air dry. The AQUIS turban is even more absorbent and the towel itself dries really fast. My hair is WAY less frizzy when it air dries and surprisingly I can actually see a difference in styling. Love this! Also, really curious to trying out the other versions they have as well!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
long haired ladies rejoice! finally a hair turban that is made for long hair! I am a big fan of towel turbans for showers but they are always never long enough for my (almost to my butt) long hair, and I have to scrunch my hair up and it's a mess, but now that I have the waffle luxe turban I no longer need to worry! Perfect for long hair! Super absorbent! Cuts down on blow dry time by more than half! It eliminates all frizz and breakage! I love this! I received this towel for free for testing purposes but that in no way influences my opinion!
Amani O.
I received this towel complimentary to try and I love love love it!
My daughter has a fine but thick curly hair so her hair need special care ,love and attention. This towel definitely helped my daughter and I as well to cut down drying time to half and now she had less frizz! And i liked it because i have a colored hair so i need to stay away from heat to give my hair healthier look again!
The fabric is so soft and looks really beautiful!
I like the size too for my daughter & i will get another one just for me for sure!
What an invention 💜👍🏻
I highly recommend th
Aseel A.
I got this product
complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
This towel is really like a magic I have been using it for more than two weeks and just felt in love with, it's dry your hair quickly from wet to damp in a safe way without using heat, makes your hair less frizzy and less of damage it's so different than normal towels definitely recommended it
Samantha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wanting a hair towel for the longest time because I am really bad with wrapping my hair with a regular body towel. This product is very soft and lightweight, whenever I use it, it doesn't feel like I have anything on top of my head! I won't say it rapidly dries my hair, but it does not leave my hair dripping wet. But it does give my baby hair a little frizz. However, overall I do enjoy the product and will continue using it.
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Received this to test in my posh voxbox and i absolutely love it! makes drying my hair less of a chore and easier and faster to do! i no longer have to have a huge bulky towel on my head as i wait for my hair to dry, its super easy to use and apply and honest i can't believe i didn't have one sooner! definitely will buy one when i wear this one out!
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Review for: White more...
It has always been a struggle finding something that stays on my head! I love you can secure it in the back and it does not budge. I love that it doesn't tuck or pull at my hair. I am so Super happy I got one! Will be buying and I will recommend to anyone I know!
Sandra G.
I was so excited to get this turban for FREE! I think it really helped dry my hair quickly which is great since I'm lazy and never blow dry my hair. When my hair was dry, it seemed softer too. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katelyn G.
Maspeth, NY
I shower in the mornings before work, and one of the longest parts of my routine is blow drying my long, thick hair. Using this towel has cut down the time it takes to dry my hair in half! Which means I can sleep in a little longer or have time to style my hair more if I wish. It works great!
Gillian G.
Review for: Moody Grey more...
This is a bit pricer but worth it! It its great for delicate hair and you do not worry about a regular towel breaking your ends. Your hair will dry faster too!
Gillian G.
This is pricey but worth it! It its great for delicate hair and you do not worry about a regular towel breaking your ends. Your hair will dry faster too!
Moriah S.
I'm thinking about getting this for my breakage prone hair. Opinions??
Trish W.
Woodstock , ON
AQUIS Waffle Luxe Hair Turban ... this is pretty pricey but is it worth it? I hate doing heat damage to my hair, but I shower at night. I was thinking this is something I could sleep in. Thoughts?! TYIA.