3 colors available

BY AQUIS #50 in Hair Accessories

What is it?

AQUIS Hair Towels & Turbans are revolutionary hair tools, designed to correctly bring hair from wet to damp, quickly, evenly and without heat. AQUIS’ exclusive AQUITEX drying technology wicks water away 5X faster than cotton towels without snagging cuticles or causing friction, and cutting down drying time by half.

Key Benefits:

• Cuts drying time by half, hands-free
  • Controls Frizz and breakage
  • Hair styles better and looks shinier
  • Color stays vibrant, longer

What Hair Type is It Good For?

• Thick
  • Porous
  • Straight
  • Short to Shoulder-Length (also available in Long Hair and Turban versions, ideal for all hair lengths)

Buy on Sephora
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
When VoxBox sent me this complimentary hair towel, I thought, what's wrong with my regular towel?! Apparently you can really damage your hair by drying with a standard bath towel. So I've tried out this free towel a few times, and I'm pretty happy with it!

Basically you just ring your hair out, then wrap it up in this bad boy and let it do its thang! It doesn't get my hair 100% dry, but it's pretty dry, and it's a lightweight towel so I'm totally cool with getting ready, or doing whatever around the house for 30 min while I dry. My hair is so soft using this to dry, and no frizz like when I blow dry! Thanks again to VoxBox & Aquis for the free hair towel in exchange for my honest review!
Katie B.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I already owned the Turbie Twist before I got this AQUIS Waffle Lux Hair Towel complimentary as part of the Posh Vox Box in exchange for a honest review so while I like the towel, I'm not blown away. I do think it shortens my average blow dry time vs compared to a regular towel but didn't notice any change in frizziness.
I also prefer the Turbie Twists elastic hook vs the AQUIS button to hold the wrapped towel back. I have shoulder length hair and find that most of the AQUIS towel is empty for me so the other closure allows me to pull the towel tight.
I also like to throw my hair up in the towel before washing my face or when applying a face mask so it's not just for drying!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using the Aquis Waffle Luxe Hair Turban for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! Yes, it's expensive for a hair towel, but I've used several cheaper tuban type towels in the past and they do not even come close to this one! The main difference is the length. I have long, thick hair and most turban towels are not long enough to hold my hair and stay in place. This one stays comfortably in place until I take it off, it never slides off or comes unfastened in the back. I would have given it 5 stars, but I personally didn't see a huge difference in frizz or drying time like it advertises. I would definitely purchase another one in the future.
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Diego, CA
I received this hair towel in my VoxBox from Influenster about a month ago. I've used it a couple times since, and I find that the quality of the towel is fantastic! This is my first time hearing of AQUIS hair towels, and I would definitely recommend them. I received the regular size, but I think that I would prefer the long-hair or turban version. I like to be able to put my hair up in a towel and walk around the house. With the size of my towel, it just won't stay up on my head easily. Overall, it's a great product though, and I would for sure recommend purchasing!
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
I recieved this free for testing purposes, and at first I wasn't too excited about it because I thought it was just a towel. I was so suprised to find that this did a great job at drying my hair before I blow dry it. It instantly soaks up any access water, and most importantly, it doesn't leave my hair tangly or knotty. The towel is the perfect size to wrap around your head, and is very lightweight. However, i'm not sure if I would purchase this item due to the price for just a towel.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is nothing special. It's pretty much just a tiny towel that happens to hook into the position that you already use when using a regular towel. I didn't notice any difference in my hair after using this for a week. It doesn't even fit all of my hair in it and I do not have abnormally thick hairs Not worth the hassle
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this hair towel! I've been using microfiber towels to protect my hair, and this is one of the best ones I've found recently. Love the texture. And it helps my hair dry faster! Def recommend, and will prob purchase more to have a variety
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using this AQUIS towel for just over a month now. It literally is the ONLY towel I use since receiving it in my VoxBox. This is the first time I've heard about a towel like this, and that isn't damaging to your hair like other towels/turbin towels. Who even knew that regular towels could be damaging?!? I absolutely would recommend this towel to ANYONE! It also does help with the drying process as well! Woo-hoo! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I do have trouble getting my long hair all into the towel most days, but other than that, no complaints!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Amazing! It's hard to find towels that will dry my thick hair, but this towel is an exception! It not only dries my hair 80% (I then blow dry it, but it takes less than 5 minutes to do so) but it reduces frizz! Yes, frizz! I couldn't believe it until I tried it for the first time. Now, it's the only towel I'll use to help dry my hair. I also love that I can tuck the end into a turban, making it easier to do my nightly beauty rituals. Trust me, you need to get this product!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Shreveport, LA
I received this towel from infuenster.  It is made by Aquis Hair and sometimes to help cut down the drying time of your hair up to half.  I would say it did control some frizz and cut down the drying time by about 30%, which is good for your hair.  It is also did help my hair from tangling.  It is soft and gentle & I will continue to use it.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
35 bucks ! Somebody please tell me that this product does what it says ..
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Has anyone tried this compared to the Turbie Twist?
Ari G.
Ari G.
Would this towel work for natural curly hair?
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
How good is this product?
Mirelis R.
Mirelis R.
Whats your experience? Is it worth it?