BY AQUIS #28 in Hair Accessories

What is it?

AQUIS Hair Towels & Turbans are revolutionary hair tools, designed to correctly bring hair from wet to damp, quickly, evenly and without heat. AQUIS’ exclusive AQUITEX drying technology wicks water away 5X faster than cotton towels without snagging cuticles or causing friction, and cutting down drying time by half.

Key Benefits:

• Cuts drying time by half, hands-free
  • Controls Frizz and breakage
  • Hair styles better and looks shinier
  • Color stays vibrant, longer

What Hair Type is It Good For?

• Thick
  • Porous
  • Straight
  • Short to Shoulder-Length (also available in Long Hair and Turban versions, ideal for all hair lengths)

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Dream Boat Blue more...
I received this towel free from influenster for testing purposes and am shocked at how much I love it! I hate showering at night because I’m to cold with my hair wet at night and since I have thick hair it takes the full night to dry but with this towel I was able to wrap it up as I did my skincare and my hair was dry enough that I wasn’t cold at all! It’s not a miracle towel but it definitely dries my hair a lot quicker then a regular towel and doesn’t cause any frizz. I recommend it if you have thick hair that takes forever to dry!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I received this product from Influenster to try for free. Before, I hadn't heard of this brand, but was excited to try it.

I'm always looking for ways to have healthy hair. But never thought about a special towel to dry quickly and be less harsh on my hair. This worked so well and left my hair dry and less frizzy than using a regular towel would. I do recommend making the investment with this, because it really does make all the difference in the world.
Triviana T.
Orlando, FL
This saved my hair from further breakage. It does what it promises to do. Dried my hair faster!! My hair was really bad with all the bleaching so when it’s wet it breaks. This towel helps prolong it.
Hengel V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: White more...
I have used my towel so much, that I had to order 2 more, just to make sure I have a clean one ready to go all the time. My hair has improved so much since I started using them, and I just love it!
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
When VoxBox sent me this complimentary hair towel, I thought, what's wrong with my regular towel?! Apparently you can really damage your hair by drying with a standard bath towel. So I've tried out this free towel a few times, and I'm pretty happy with it!

Basically you just ring your hair out, then wrap it up in this bad boy and let it do its thang! It doesn't get my hair 100% dry, but it's pretty dry, and it's a lightweight towel so I'm totally cool with getting ready, or doing whatever around the house for 30 min while I dry. My hair is so soft using this to dry, and no frizz like when I blow dry! Thanks again to VoxBox & Aquis for the free hair towel in exchange for my honest review!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I already owned the Turbie Twist before I got this AQUIS Waffle Lux Hair Towel complimentary as part of the Posh Vox Box in exchange for a honest review so while I like the towel, I'm not blown away. I do think it shortens my average blow dry time vs compared to a regular towel but didn't notice any change in frizziness.
I also prefer the Turbie Twists elastic hook vs the AQUIS button to hold the wrapped towel back. I have shoulder length hair and find that most of the AQUIS towel is empty for me so the other closure allows me to pull the towel tight.
I also like to throw my hair up in the towel before washing my face or when applying a face mask so it's not just for drying!
Danielle K.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using this AQUIS towel for just over a month now. It literally is the ONLY towel I use since receiving it in my VoxBox. This is the first time I've heard about a towel like this, and that isn't damaging to your hair like other towels/turbin towels. Who even knew that regular towels could be damaging?!? I absolutely would recommend this towel to ANYONE! It also does help with the drying process as well! Woo-hoo! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I do have trouble getting my long hair all into the towel most days, but other than that, no complaints!
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using the Aquis Waffle Luxe Hair Turban for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! Yes, it's expensive for a hair towel, but I've used several cheaper tuban type towels in the past and they do not even come close to this one! The main difference is the length. I have long, thick hair and most turban towels are not long enough to hold my hair and stay in place. This one stays comfortably in place until I take it off, it never slides off or comes unfastened in the back. I would have given it 5 stars, but I personally didn't see a huge difference in frizz or drying time like it advertises. I would definitely purchase another one in the future.
Kyra S.
I recieved this free for testing purposes, and at first I wasn't too excited about it because I thought it was just a towel. I was so suprised to find that this did a great job at drying my hair before I blow dry it. It instantly soaks up any access water, and most importantly, it doesn't leave my hair tangly or knotty. The towel is the perfect size to wrap around your head, and is very lightweight. However, i'm not sure if I would purchase this item due to the price for just a towel.
Holly D.
Irvine , CA
I received this hair towel in my VoxBox from Influenster about a month ago. I've used it a couple times since, and I find that the quality of the towel is fantastic! This is my first time hearing of AQUIS hair towels, and I would definitely recommend them. I received the regular size, but I think that I would prefer the long-hair or turban version. I like to be able to put my hair up in a towel and walk around the house. With the size of my towel, it just won't stay up on my head easily. Overall, it's a great product though, and I would for sure recommend purchasing!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
35 bucks ! Somebody please tell me that this product does what it says ..
Ari G.
Would this towel work for natural curly hair?
Courtney M.
Elkridge, MD
Has anyone tried this compared to the Turbie Twist?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Whats the difference between this and a normal towel? XD
Anita S.
Valley, AL
How good is this product?