BY AQUIS

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A weightless conditioning mist that makes hair shiny, frizz-free, and easier to detangle by protecting and restoring its natural pH. Key benefits: - Seals in moisture weightlessly - Sets hair to natural pH - Leaves hair frizz- and tangle-free If you want to know more… Aquis products are designed to minimize hygral fatigue: the stretching and swelling of hair when it's wet that make it prone to damage, breakage, and frizz. With a clean formula that works with hair's natural pH balance and biome, Prime Restorative Leave-In Mist comprises the final step in the four-step Aquis Prime Hair system but can also be used alone. Star ingredients include avocado oil, cysteine, keratin, aloe extract, panthenol, and niacin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Prime Restorative Leave-In Mist is gluten-free and dermatologist and allergist tested. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. see more...

Review (1)
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
I love this leave in conditioner. Its so easy to use and i love the way it smells. My hear smells so amazing after using it. I have dry color treated hair so its made my hair really love just after one use. I cant wait to keep using it and see how my hair feels.