Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsAQUIS
PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional)

Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional)

by AQUIS

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A weightless conditioning mist that makes hair shiny, frizz-free, and easier to detangle by protecting and restoring its natural pH. Key benefits: - Seals in moisture weightlessly - Sets hair to natural pH - Leaves hair frizz- and tangle-free If you want to know more… Aquis products are designed to minimize hygral fatigue: the stretching and swelling of hair when it's wet that make it prone to damage, breakage, and frizz. With a clean formula that works with hair's natural pH balance and biome, Prime Restorative Leave-In Mist comprises the final step in the four-step Aquis Prime Hair system but can also be used alone. Star ingredients include avocado oil, cysteine, keratin, aloe extract, panthenol, and niacin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Prime Restorative Leave-In Mist is gluten-free and dermatologist and allergist tested. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this work well on wavy hair? my scalp is oily so looking for something that won’t contribute!
Start your review of Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional)!
Ker R.
Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional) uploaded by Ker R.
Mi favorito lo utilizo todos los días después de bañarme y créanme hace la diferencia en mi cabello #loamo
Karen C.
Westmont, IL
Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional) uploaded by Karen C.
My baby-fine wavy/curly hair absolutely loves the Aquis 04 Restorative Leave-In Conditoner. It is truly weightless, and I highly recommend it if you have fine hair! It gives me the most volume and the best curl pattern when I sleep on damp hair, but today I showered mid-day, and still got plenty of volume. I never heat-dry my hair unless I have to rush out of the house in winter, so I can’t comment on how it performs in conjunction with heat styling, but for my fellow air-dry people, this one’s a winner!
Altovise L.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional)
UPDATE: I’ve used Aquis PRIME RESTORATIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (Professional) again following the instructions exactly. My 4b/4c Hair is stronger and doesn’t shrink as much as before. Id been trying to take good care of my hair before so it was already soft and had a healthy sheen. But the strength and length are incredible! I use this product along with steps 1,2 and 3 which are PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional), PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional), and AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban . I still use my other stying products but on dry instead of wet hair and I still have nice defined coils. OLD REVIEW: It works alright as a day after wash leave in conditioner. On its own, it isn’t very impressive after I’ve washed my hair. It left my hair soft and it smells nice but I didn’t get the impression that it’s strengthening my hair. I’ve used the entire system twice and I’ll update this review if I notice any change for better or worse.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
I absolutely love the AQUIS Prime products. Especially the leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, very easy to comb out and it smells so good. It never leaves my hair greasy. It adds just enough conditioning to keep your hair looking soft, manageable, and not dry and frizzy. You must try the AQUIS products. You won’t be disappointed.
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
I so wanted to love this; it smells absolutely wonderful. However, my phone here it’s just too early for the leave in conditioners
Katherine G.
Hoover, AL
This leave in conditioner was OK. I have dry hair and I like to use leave in conditioners almost daily. This is never the one I reach for, however. I may not be applying enough because I am used to cream formulas, but I find this one does not nourish my hair as well as others I have tried. My hair still feels dry and frizzy after using.
Heather H.
This has been a nice product, I like how soft it makes my hair feel. I have long curly hair and it definitely made my curls look healthy.
Ashley B.
Wrightstown, NJ
Love the smell but this product works great as a leave in. Helps with frizz and breakage. Leaves hair feeling soft
Colleen B.
West Chester , PA
I love the way this product smells so much. It’s so fresh and makes me feel so clean after using it. However I do not like the bottle that it is in because I found I wasting so much product the way the straw sprays. I also feel like there should be more product included for the price.
trish F.
Valhalla, NY
Can’t rave enough about this protect. It leaves my hair feeling so hydrated, soft, and smelling incredible.