BY AQUIS

Diva Dryer® is made of Aquitex® Stays on your head With one brilliant little button! Real Microfiber A fancy word for super-absorbent! Dries hair fast Less blow drying! Aquitex® is a super-absorbent microfiber material that dries girl s hair quicker than an ordinary towel.  Dry your hair in half the time! see more...

• "Really great way to dry your hair quicker and easily!" in 1 review
Marianna S.
Dedham, MA
This is my first hair turban. Love it. It even works for my super long and thick hair. It’s a lot easier than keeping a heavy towel on your head.
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
The only really bad part of this is that it gets really wet really fast!But it is great to put on while your running around the house after a shower
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
I use these instead of towels and it not only makes my hair dry much quicker but it saves me having to do a huge load of laundry!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I tried this but my hair was too thick for the towel and it soaked through fast.
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
I like using this after the shower while doing my makeup. Gets really wet though.
Lucy W.
West Didsbury , Manchester
Really great way to dry your hair quicker and easily! Saves using lots of towels and doesn't fall off your head!
Marianna S.
Dedham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know how to actually use/wrap a hair turban? Thank you.