Aquis Microfiber Hair Towel uploaded by Casey R.

BY AQUIS

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.  Image will be updated, shortly. Super-absorbent, 19 x 39 inches Gentleness is of the essence when caring for your hair.  And because your time is invaluable, an innovation that minimizes the day s demands is an indulgence.   Made with fibers finer than silk, the Aquis® Essentials Hair Towel is remarkably light, soft to the touch, and pampering of hair and body.  It absorbs moisture more quickly and thoroughly than ordinary cotton towels, dramatically reducing the time to blow dry your hair.  The hair towel also wraps easily into a turban and is comfortably light.  Effective, pampering, advanced. The  Material: Aquis® Essentials Hair Towel is made of Aquitex®, an innovative fabric woven from ultra-fine microfib see more...

Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is my third time purchasing this towel! I've bought two for myself over the years and one as a gift for my best friend. It absorbs water out of my hair so well without being rough or damaging to my hair. The towel itself then dries out pretty quickly which is great if you use it when traveling. I have rather fine, thin hair and it works great for me. But my best friend has very thick hair and she raves about how much moisture this towel takes out of her hair and that it makes it much easier and takes less time to blow dry her hair. She loves it so much that she has to take it with her when she travels!
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product for free to review. I loved how soft the towel was. This size wasnt wide enough to wrap up all my hair. Im 5'4" and my hair goes to the middle of my back. If you jave medium to long hair I would recommend getting a larger towel. The towel defintley soaked up a ton of excess water from my hair. Loved this towel and Im excited to use it over and over!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I absolutely love this hair towel. My hair is in such wonderful condition ever since I began using it. It is so gentle and very absorbing. No more frizzies, split ends or damage. I wash this towel on delicate cycle and dry it the same way. I had curly, dry hair but now it looks good '
Christina V.
I read something about this towel in one of those articles about awesome products people have to have....or something like that. I was kind of skeptical, but I have really thick hair that's too long at the moment and takes me a good 15 - 20 minutes to dry to an acceptable point for work. I have used this towel twice now and am thoroughly impressed! I do with it was a little bit wider, but when I get my hair cut a few inches it will be perfect. This towel has cut my hair drying time in half, maybe even more. It's amazing! I'm going to buy another one for rotation.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
One use of this towel and I was hooked. It's so lightweight and dries hair so quickly. I wrap my hair in it while I finish getting dressed, have a cup of coffee, and by the time I go back to blow dry, it takes me 2 to 3 minutes. I have thick hair that takes forever to dry normally. Not only does it dry faster, but my coworkers have even commented on how nice my hair looks ever since I started using it!
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
I have really long, thick, curly hair and it takes forever to dry plus I have to be careful about frizz. I love these towels because I can put my hair up and it doesn't make it frizz and helps speed up the drying process. I air dry my hair almost all the time so anything that helps is needed. I have several of these so I always have a clean one on hand!
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
My mom gave me this for Christmas and it's amazing! My short, color-treated hair dries so much with this towel, but yet enough for me to still use my mousse and detangler spray, and later put rollers in them so I can create curls. I highly recommend this product!
Michelle V.
Love this so much I have 3!! Between this microfiber towel & my Dyson hair dryer ... the time to do my hair has been cut by at least 2/3. This towel wicks away moisture but not so much that my hair starts to dry funny while I do my makeup. Also very lightweight so easier on my neck when I leave my hair wrapped up. Highly recommend!!
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
I literally! No joke! Use these every night when I take a shower🙆🏽 They absorb a lot of water and don't damage hair. I have recommended many people to use these and also these help are great for any kinda hair, my hair is waist length and work really well.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Works amazingly!! I have 4 kids so blow drying my hair everyday isn't always an option. This beauty helps me get most of the water out and breaks my blow drying down to about 5 mins. I should mention I have fine, thin hair so I can't for sure say this works for thick hair.
Angela F.
How much does this cost and where can I find it?
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
I have very dry hair, I tend to not blow dry. Is this hard on your hair?
Emily J.
I have curly hair prone to frizzing, towels are really hard on my hair. So far I have been most successful with an all cotton t-shirt to dry my hair but still get frizz. Is this more of a towel texture microfiber or a softer, flatter cotton texture?
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I have a couple questions: Where can I purchase this? Also, how much does it cost? I'm very interested in this product, but I haven't seen it around (or maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough)!
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
I am thinking of switching from using cotton t-shirts to using microfiber hair towels dry my curly hair. Are these still effective at not pulling apart curls and creating frizz even after you've washed them a few times? Does throwing them in the washer/dryer create pills or anything of that nature?