BY AQUIS

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.  Image will be updated, shortly. Super-Absorbent, 29 x 55 inches Enhance your bath experience.  Envelop yourself in the sensuously soft after-bath luxury of the Aquis® Essentials Body Towel.  Woven from microfibers finer than silk yet much more absorbent than cotton, the Aquis® towel pampers your skin from head to toe while it wicks away moisture.  It s also incredibly quick-drying, lightweight, and compact for easy packing.  So you can experience its sumptuous comfort wherever you go. The Material: Aquis® Essentials Bath Towel is made of Aquitex®, an innovative fabric woven from ultra-fine microfibers to create a lightweight material with superior wicking capabilities, more surface area for greater absorption and a soft see more...

Nora M.
I love this towel. It cost me a bit more money, but it is worth every cent.
My hair is very porous (according to my hairdresser) and so it takes a long, long time to dry. In fact, when I didn't manually blow-dry my hair, it would remain wet (at least partly) all day long.
Originally I bought the one that's just for hair, but it was a few inches too short for long hair in my opinion, so I bought this one instead. Since I prefer the flat towels to the turban-style -- there's more surface area available to make contact with the wet hair and absorb the water.
This size looked perfect. Because it's made from super-absorbent microfiber, it's thin, not bulky or top-heavy to wear on your head like traditional bath towels are.
It's a great time-saver when traveling and you're stuck with a hotel hair-dryer. My only complaint is I wish I'd bought it in pink or green instead of white -- white blends in with white hotel linens & it can get left behind.
Thanks to the Aquis towel, my amount of time spent blow-drying has been cut in half!
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
After loving the Aquis hair towel, I decided to try the body towel. It's great and wicks my body dry very fast. However, I do wish it was a bit larger.