BY AQUIS

What is it?

AQUIS Hair Towels & Turbans are revolutionary hair tools, designed to correctly bring hair from wet to damp, quickly, evenly and without heat. AQUIS’ exclusive AQUITEX drying technology wicks water away 5X faster than cotton towels without snagging cuticles or causing friction, and cutting down drying time by half.

Key Benefits:

• Cuts drying time by half, hands-free
  • Controls Frizz and breakage
  • Hair styles better and looks shinier
  • Color stays vibrant, longer

What Hair Type is It Good For?

• Fine

• I've heard people saying this cuts down their drying time is that...1 Answers
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before going out yesterday, I dried my hair using the @aquishair towel. It dried my hair within ten minutes, and didn't result in frizz. I highly recommend this product. You can purchase yours at @Sephora. I received this product complimentary for testing. #aquishair #hairtruth #sponsored #contest
Chelsea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This towel is awesome! I have a hard time drying my hair fast since it is so thick and long. This is very lightweight and thin which I love. After about 10 minutes my hair was exceptionally more dry compared to just a regular towel. I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for healthy looking hair!
Miriam B.
metairie , LA
I am obsessed with this hair wrap. After I wash my hair I wrap my hair in my AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban and after not using a towel on my hair I’m noticing less split ends. Towels can be so rough on your hair!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Black/White
Loving on this towel! I have extremely long hair so I find that my drying time can be over an hour. Oftentimes if I go to sleep with wet hair, I will wake up with wet hair. This towel is a game changer! After I get out of the shower I squeeze all the water out of my hair, and wrap it up in this towel - 15 or so minutes later I take out and find that my hair is significantly direr than usual! The towel also fits my long hair with no problem! Although I have not noticed a difference in my hair's texture due to this product, I would repurchase just because of the dry time! I also love the little button clasp on the back to keep the towel secure. This is definitely a luxury product, but if you are looking for a way to dry your hair faster, with no heat, this is the product for you!
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this turban after I shower and I'm liking it. It covers all your hair and it's easy to put on. It helps dry my hair faster and have also notice my hair feeling softer and shinier. I've been dealing with dry hair since I've colored my hair many times. So far I love that I can cut down on the blow drying. I received this turban for free and testing purposes from influenster.
Lauren H.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This towel is sooo cool! I'm obsessed! Every time I step out of the shower, I load up my hair with various conditioners, then I wrap it up in the Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel and let it work it's magic! It literally takes my hair 10 minutes to dry completely without the use of heat! It comes out so much less frizzy! Thank you so much to Influenster for providing me complimentary with this amazing product for testing purposes! I was in desperate need of a towel that wouldn't frizz up my hair! This will definitely be coming with me all over the world as I travel to dance competitions! :)
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Turban has been such a fun addition to my morning routine! It get my hair easily out of the way, while letting it dry and de-frizz. I have definitely seen a difference between my normal towel and this turban, and I love how easy this is to use, just twist and button! I would definitely recommend it:) **i received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own**
Sayna A.
Review for: Desert Rose
This is the greatest thing I have ever used. I always had a problem with my hair tending to break, therefore I was always scared to towel dry my hair. However now, all my problems are solved by simply using this hair turban, as it minimizes frizz and breakage. Additionally, it restores smoothness and shine. It really works. This was a complimentary product for testing purposes but my opinion are my own.
Jenna L.
Clarkston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say enough wonderful things about this product! I have CRAZY thick hair (like enough for 3 people), and this is able to hold all of my hair while helping me cut down on drying time. It could not be easier to use, and makes my daily prep routine that much easier! (I received this product for free to try and review, but my opinions are honest and my own)
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft hair towel ever! Leaves my hair non frizz or damaged. Dries way faster and I'm able to do anything without it falling off I used it a few times and I love it more and more my hair is curly and it actually made my curls more bouncy with volume .
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I really want to try one! I have thinning hair and worry this will pull my hair creating breakage or fall out. Did anyone notice this pull their hair?
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
I've heard people saying this cuts down their drying time is that true or speculation?
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Who else is loving their hair turban ?❤🙋