AQuify Ciba Vision Multi-purpose Solution 12 oz uploaded by Amy M.

BY AQUIFY

Bonus Pack 15 Fl. Oz. Includes Travel Size & Lens Case Cleans, Disinfects & Moisturizes in 5 Minutes Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel Lenses Cleanse Rinses Disinfects Stores for Soft Contact Lenses Includes: 12 fl. oz. 3 fl. oz. Pro-Guard® Lens Case AQuify® MPS contains the unique moisturizing agent, dexpanthenol, which locks in moisture and helps keep lenses from drying. Some multi-purpose solutions require you to take your lenses out and soak them for 4-6 hours. Rub and rinse your lenses with AQuify® MPS anytime and they are ready to wear again after soaking in AQuify® MPS for just 5 minutes. Data indicate that lens cases are a significant source of microbial contamination. The Pro-Guard® lens case is specially formulated to reduce contamination on the lens case surface. The Pro-Guard® lens case should not be used by persons who are see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the bonus packs really make it...1 Answers
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
My boyfriend uses this brand and says it works amazing! He continues to but it and it seems like he always get something free with it! either a contact case or a free travel bottle! if you ask me, its a deal!
Natalie L.
This product definitely helps my contacts be less dry when I put them in. Also it does not bother my eyes at all!
Jody B.
Roseville, CA
I liked it and it made my eyes feel good..wasn't abrasive or sting like some solutions do when u use them.
Sarah A.
Langdon
I like using this for cleaning my contacts. Storing my contacts and even as eye drops for when my contacts are way to dry. It was recommended to me by my optometrist and I haven't used anything else. I have never had a issue!
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
This is my go to contact solution. Affordable and reliable. I like that it comes with a travel size as well, those always come in handy when you're only travelling for a few days and don't want to bring the whole bottle.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Does anyone else feel like the bonus packs really make it a deal?