BY AQUEON SUPPLIES

Daily nutrition for all cichlids Slow-sinking pellets Added vitamins, minerals & trace nutrients Pellets available in medium & mini sizes Aqueon foods were developed with premium ingredients and uniqueformulas to keep fish healthy and energetic. Aqueon foods containonly natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors. Thecolors of the foods are attributed to the actual ingredients in theformula, and help to bring out the natural colors in your fish. Balanced nutrition for daily feeding of all cichlids. Containspremium ingredients such as krill and squidAAA"even the most finickycichlid will find it hard to turn away. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Dried Krill, WheatGluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Squid Meal, Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, KelpMeal, Garlic, Spirulina, Marigold Powder, Chili Powder, NaturalAstaxanthin, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (a preservative),L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin AAcetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione SodiumBisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese sulfate, Cobalt sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 42% Crude Fat (min) 8% Crude Fiber (max) 3% Moisture (max) 9% Phosphorus (min) 1% 7.5oz see more...

Review (1)
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.