Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater

Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heaters are made from thermal shatter-resistant quartz glass and designed to absorb impacts, making them extremely durable. An electronic thermostat stops heating once set temperature is reached. A power indicator light turns on

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater!
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by pommy O.
I upgraded my fish tank to a 10 gallons so I ordered this heater to go with it. It has adjustable feature which is great to keeps water temperature to comfort your fish and keeps your fish happy. It has automatic shut off feature when the water is heated so you don’t have to worry about it. I love this item!
Em L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Em L.
I’ve been looking for a small heater for my 3 gallon tank as the temperature has dropped some here and my fish tank is suffering because of it. This heater is the perfect size (only a big larger than my hand) and heats the tank to a good 70 degrees.
Erica W.
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Erica W.
This heater is definitely great! Works exactly as it should and keeps my fishie warm and happy. :)
Marcy B.
Strongsville, OH
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Marcy B.
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Marcy B.
I’ve been using this Aqueon submersible heater in my 10 gallon aquarium and it has been perfect. I love the design and it seems pretty durable. I love the fact that there is a lifetime warranty, and that it has an automatic safety shut off and overhear protection. So far this heater has been great!
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Brittiny S.
I brought the Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light to add to my new tank. It was easy to install. You just simply tighten the screw until it is flush with the glass. It's touch sensitive and has three settings : bright, night, and off. I really love how it makes my tank look!
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
I love this sleek 50-watt heater. It heats my 5 tanks evenly and to the right temperature. It’s also dependable and affordable. I love the fact that this heater is fully submerged and shatterproof. I received this product in a cash back program in exchange for my honest review.
Gilvonni F.
West Columbia, SC
Great packaging. Got to me very fast. works amazing for your fish tanks. for big tanks or small tanks. so easy to set up and use.
Melisa W.
Boise, ID
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Melisa W.
This heater is so sturdy and handy for use in our fishtank! We love that we can set the temperature and basically forget about it since it is pretty indestructible and self-controlled. My fish seem to be happy with it and that makes me happy too!
Beverly W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
We have this in our turtle’s aquarium and it works great. It keeps the water at the right temperature.
Lisset L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater uploaded by Lisset L.
This heater quickly heats up my 30 gallon tank. Love the light that changes and indicates when the tank is at the right temperature or too cold. Also like that you can set the temperature you want your tank at. The heater goes up to 80. I have it set at 78. My fish are super happy since I put it in and swimming around more often than before.

Looking for your answer?