Aqueon Goldfish Granules (5.8 oz.) uploaded by shaid h.Aqueon Goldfish Granules (5.8 oz.) uploaded by Emily M.

BY AQUEON #12 in Fish Food

Provides balanced nutrition for daily feeding of goldfish and other ornamental pond fish. Available in flake and granular formulas. This daily diet contains natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients. Contains premium ingredients that attract fish, support a healthy immune system, enhance color and provide essentials for healthy growth and vitality. Specially formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat, creating less waste. Will not cloud water when fed as directed. Available in flakes or slow-sinking granules to accommodate the various goldfish feeding habits throughout the water column. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Gluten Meal, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Kelp Meal, Fish oil, Spirulina, Spinach, Natural Astaxanthin, Chili Powder, Marigold Powder, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL, Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese sulfate, Cobalt sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Copper sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 8.0% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Feeding Instructions: Feed several times daily in small amounts that will be consumed by fish in 3 minutes. 5.8oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
shaid h.
I love this product for my fish! First off it's not pricey and it comes with a whole ton of granules so you don't run out fast. My fish LOVE this stuff. All I have to do is take the cup in my hand and they start swimming to the top knowing that it's food time. Then when I pour it in the tank they finish it in seconds!! I highly recommend this product. I've used flakes a very long time ago and I'm never going back.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
This has been great for my goldfish i choose the granules because for some reason the fish flakes kept killing my goldies so i will never change back to flakes...^-^
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I have a calico goldfish and he was very picky! He would leave the flakes for a long time, so I was concerned he was ill.  I switched to the granules and he eats them up quickly!
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is great because it's quality without being to pricey. I can't really be sure what my gold fish are thinking, but I'm pretty sure they like it
Esmi d.
Its a good product and is pact with nutrients for my fish. I'm guessing they like it because they alway finish the food.
Jenn P.
Malone, NY
This is a very low quality food. Only plus to this food is that it is not a flake or floating pellet.
Jon T.
Eddystone, PA
Works great. My goldfish love them. Eat them as soon as they're thrown into the tank. Lasts me few months too
Erin H.
Acton, ON
When I had a fish I would feed it this stuff. Seemed to like it and it was a decent price for fish food.