Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size

These elegant, super thin Clip-On LED Lights will provide optimal lighting for a bright, thriving environment. Each light is equipped with a soft-touch switch and a versatile mounting screw, for use on framed and frameless aquariums. Both are loaded with b

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size!
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Brittiny S.
I really like the lamp for my tank. I like that it has a bright light feature and a night light feature. It easily screwed on to my fish tank. When it's on the black light it makes my neon tetras look really cool. I would definitely recommend this lamp if you have a lot of plants in your tank I only have two but I can tell that it helps them grow.
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by pommy O.
This LED light is a must if your fish tank didn’t get enough light or you have a live plant. I have a 10 gallon tank and this fit perfect. It’s so bright and makes my tank looks good. It’s so easy to attach. I love it!
Marcy B.
Strongsville, OH
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Marcy B.
I’ve been using this Aqueon clip on LED light on my 20 gallon aquarium and have been so happy with the performance so far! It’s easy to use and clip on your tank, and the light it provides is just enough and not too bright. It seems pretty durable and something I feel will last for some time. I would recommend this!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
It’s an amazing light. It is a little bright but gives a lot of light when I need to get something more than ambient. It also helps support my plant life as well.
Lisset L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Lisset L.
I had the Aqueon Coral LED light on my tank before and the whole room and tank were completely blue and overpowered the entire tank. The Freshwater version is SO much better for a natural looking tank. It’s more white and not as bright as most LED lights I’ve tried or had before.
Sandy D.
Crosby, TX
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Sandy D.
Okay for the price point. Nothing special. Only 21 lights on it so not super bright. Also cannot choose between all white or all blue. If you’re in the market for a light I would suggest the Coralife version over this one. *Purchased through a cashback program. Nice light
Veronica G.
Driftwood, TX
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Veronica G.
Aqueon Clip-On LED Light One Size uploaded by Veronica G.
This is a very slim LED light for a small fish tank. it was actually smaller than I had hoped it would be since it said it was for up to a 20 gallon tank. it works great for planted aquariums and puts off a LOT of light. overall, very satisfied
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Excited to have this light attached to my 2.5 cube. The betta doesn’t seem to mind the brightness.
April W.
Lenoir, NC
I actually use this to light onto my refuguin tank and it works great. I definitely recommend it.
Dominique C.
I use this light for a 10 gallon tank I have set up with plants and the light is pretty good. It clips right on and is easy to use I would recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?