Pet SuppliesFish SuppliesFish FoodAqueon
Betta Food Color Enhancing 95 Ounces Color

Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color

by Aqueon

#2 in Fish Food

Aqueon Betta Foods provide all the nutritional essentials and is a healthy daily diet for proper growth and vitality that brings out natural colors. The color enhancing food formula has a higher concentration of ingredients that bring out the colors in fish such as: spirulina, marigold powder, chili powder, and more! Satisfaction Guarantee.

Does this product actually enhance colors?
How much do I use?
Is this better than flakes??
Start your review of Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color!
Charlie W.
Ionia, MI
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Charlie W.
It’s hard to tell if fish like their food. Sprinkle anything into the tank and they usually try to eat it. I noticed cash and hopps both ate the aqueon beta food a little quicker than our usual brand. They normally let it sit there for a minute or so then they eat. There was less waste with this food, they seemed to eat most of it up. The food looks and smells like any other fish food I’ve used before. I will add that I like the shape of the container, and the lid closes nice and tight.
Jennifer O.
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: PETCO
My betta nibbles on the pellets but seems to enjoy which is great he’s very chunky which I like 🐠 #betta #fishfood
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Joseyka T.
I really like this one because the pebbles are super small and fit perfectly into a small fish, I never like a big pebble because if the fish can’t eat it it will became just more nasty stuff to clean at the bottom of the tank. This for a betta fish will last me for a long months!
Ashley R.
Chittenango
i just recently started usung this with my betta fish, male. he loves it, and his colors are definitely brighter! hes dark blue with purple accents.
Mallory B.
Loved it! My beta fish isn’t very colorful but this definitely brought out the deep reds he has. And he seems to like the taste!
Victoria S.
Rochester, NY
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Victoria S.
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Victoria S.
This is quality fish food for the price! My fish love it and know what time is feeding time, it doesn't cloud up the tank what so ever also! Excellent long lasting tropical flakes. I've had my fish for over four years and it is the only flakes I have used for them. B2 loves the food. FYI.....in the second picc there is only one betta not two. The bowl gives an illusion of two.
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Aqueon Betta Food Color Enhancing .95 Ounces Color uploaded by Brianna B.
I noticed that Percy was looking duller than when I got him. I started feeding him this product and his color came back! Plus he loved the food. Will buy this product!
Aisha N.
Chatsworth , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
My fishy loves this food pellets. I actually bought my fish a few days ago and he was a black betta fish. I didn’t even know he had a blue body until I fed him this color enhancing pellets! now he is a beautiful dark blue with black fins! Really cool.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
My fish will eat nothing but this after I introduced it to him or her... I'm really not sure if it's a boy or girl but he won't eat anything but this.
Monica T.
Waldwick, NJ
I was very surprised with this food. I didn’t think that it would really enhance the colors of my beta fish much but after giving it to him for about two weeks I see a noticeable difference. he also seems a lot healthier. I will definitely continue to buy this!