Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size

Aqueon Betta Filters are air operated filters that improve water quality by filtering water in small betta habitats, such as bowls and aquariums up to 3 gallons. The replaceable carbon and sponge cartridge keeps water cleaner and clearer. Each filter comes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size!
Amanda R.
Wernersville, PA
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by Amanda R.
this is a cute lite 2 in one plant and filter. I can't wait to get it set up in my cube aquarium and get a beta as well. It would be great if it came with the pump to use it though. that's the biggest downfall I see with this priduct.
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
This natural Aqueon filter is just what I needed for my one-gallon betta tank. It is affordable and works very well! I have the filter surrounded with black sand, so it does blend in. I would buy this product again.
Brianda S.
La puente, CA
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by Brianda S.
I think I received a dud because it wouldn’t function. It’s a good value if it works completely. I didn’t even bother taking a picture of it because I felt a little let down right off the bat. I’ll have to exchange it to be able to know how well they work.
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by Brittiny S.
I brought this from Petco to filter my 1 gallon betta fish tank. I ordered online and it was delivered to my house the next day thanks to doordash delivery. It's good for tanks up to 3 gallons which is great because I plan on getting a bigger tank. However I didn't notice that you also have to purchase a Aqueon QuietFlow Air Pump 10 to make it work which you can but on Amazon for about $15. That will be my next step.
Sandy D.
Crosby, TX
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by Sandy D.
This works well! We love our betta fish and this is a great addition. Easy to use and cleans!
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
I am always looking for little things to add to my beta tank. Plenty of room since it’s just a lone fish by himself. This is a cute idea and it seems to work well. I am pleased with it and think it’s a good value.
Vivian S.
Frisco, TX
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by Vivian S.
The product is very cute and useful for .5 to 3 gallon tanks. The edges of the plant are somewhat rough. I did not know prior to purchasing, but the instructions say that we need an air pump in order for this to function. The bottom filter part is also kind of tall, so if you are looking to hide it, you're going to need a good amount of pebbles.
Emily M.
Vancouver, WA
Petco has nice products for hood prices. I needed new betta fish items and decided to give this one a try since it is high rated
charity H.
Shippensburg, PA
Aqueon Betta Filters Natural Plant One Size uploaded by charity H.
it claims it is for a betta tank .5- 3 gallons. it does have a replaceable carbon AND sponge cartridge. comes with pieces needed other than the bubbler. it ia not the best for filtration IMO. its good for like 3 days with one fish. way better options out there. Photo shows size. the best part is it suctions to glass
Isamary K.
Gurnee, IL
This product is a cute concept, decoration plus filter! It was a great add on to my betta fish tank. The only problem is that needs an air pump. Item was super affordable. It gives a pop of color to the tank! It works pretty well.

Looking for your answer?