Pet SuppliesFish SuppliesAquariumsAqueon
Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10

Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10

by Aqueon

Aqueon LED boxed fish tank kits offer a complete habitat with vibrant LED lighting to bring the aquarium to life. The energy saving low-profile hood features cool white LEDs for total illumination, a convenient feeding door in the front and breakout sectio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10!
Wipawadee O.
Saline, MI
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Wipawadee O.
I’m so excited about this fish tank. I have a 5 gallon before and so glad I upgraded to a 10 gallon. My fish is very happy because it’s much more room now.
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Sierra B.
I love this tank and how the starter kit comes with everything necessary to start your tank. The LED lights aren’t all the great but very easily replaceable for $20
Megan A.
Yorba Linda, CA
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Megan A.
This is a great starter fish tank kit, however I’m not in love with some of the components and design choices. My main issue is with the filter. Fortunately, you are able to swap it out, if you’d like to upgrade it. The top doesn’t fit snug with the filter, unlike many other starter kit tanks, so there are several decently-sized holes at the top. Not a deal-breaker, but would be nice if it did. A bigger issue with the filter is the bulk, meaning you’re unable to push the tank fully up against a wall. The biggest issue, though, is how loud the filter is compared to other brands. I also wish that all the cords (light and filter) were set up in a better way to be able to hide them. To work around this, I lined the back or the tank with scrapbook paper that matches my dining room wallpaper. It looks great, and no cords in sight! Besides the issues with the cords and filter, this starter pack is pretty great. The tank itself seems durable and the LED light is super bright!
Vivian S.
Frisco, TX
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Vivian S.
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Vivian S.
This has all the things you need to have fish children. I was pleasantly surprised that the starter kit included more than just shown in the picture online when purchasing. If you look at the photo I posted, it shows the items on the box :)
Meg S.
Auburn, CA
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Meg S.
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Meg S.
The starter kit just arrived today and it is very sturdy. Love the lid and the ease of access on top for feeding. The lights are very bright and have an easy on and off switch. The only downside is it has gobs of the caulking in random places on the sides and at the seams. It comes off pretty easily, so I'm hoping it will be okay.
Mallory B.
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Mallory B.
We’re Fish beginners , this is our first actual tank with a filtration system and Heater. Up until now we just had a 1 gallon fish bowl. So we are loving it! Buddy our fish is much happier in the bigger tank. The lights are awesome and super easy to use as well. It’s a great value and much easier to set up than expected. I Would highly recommend this to anyone. I received this item at 100% cash back in return for my review, my opinions are 100% my own. So handy that everything comes in this kit! Just add fish , rocks and decor!
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by Natalie D.
I received cash back in exchange for my honest review. This is a nice value price fish tank. It’s nice that it comes with a heater, not all do. It also includes a quiet led power pro filter, water conditioner, food, fish net and stick in thermometer. Glass fish tanks are the way to go, and this is a nice one. I would recommend to friends and purchase again. It’s a good size for a nice community of fishies!
PaulaAlicia C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by PaulaAlicia C.
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by PaulaAlicia C.
Loving this tank! I was so excited to be able to get this with the cashback offer! It’s a 10 gallon so a great starter tank. It comes with an LED lid, water cleaner packet, water filter, sample packet of food, water heater, and a thermometer! It’s a great deal! The one from PetCo is also half the price of the one from Walmart. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
naima A.
New Britain, CT
Aqueon Aquarium Starter Kit with LED Lighting 10 uploaded by naima A.
Absolutely love this tank. Got it for my sibling who needed an upgrade since they got new fish and they absolutely love it!
Emily M.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great tank for the price. It comes with most of what I needed an looks pretty setup.

Looking for your answer?