Pet SuppliesFish SuppliesFish FoodAqueon
AQE100009439 Goldfish Flake- 102 oz

Aqueon AQE100009439 Goldfish Flake- 1.02 oz.

by Aqueon

Provides balanced nutrition for daily feeding of goldfish and other ornamental pond fish. Available in flake and granular formulas. This daily diet contains natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients. Contains premium ingredients that attract fish, support a healthy immune system, enhance color and provide essentials for healthy growth and vitality. Specially formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat, creating less waste. Will not cloud water when fed as directed. Available in flakes or slow-sinking granules to accommodate the various goldfish feeding habits throughout the water column. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Gluten Meal, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Kelp Meal, Fish oil, Spirulina, Spinach, Natural Astaxanthin, Chili Powder, Marigold Powder, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL, Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese sulfate, Cobalt sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Copper sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 8.0% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Feeding Instructions: Feed several times daily in small amounts that will be consumed by fish in 3 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqueon AQE100009439 Goldfish Flake- 1.02 oz.!
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Our goldfish is going on three years old right now. We have only fed it this food and I think that makes all the difference! We feed it three times a week and it has a beautiful color and is happy and thriving.
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My goldfish, Bernadette, seems to really enjoy this flake food! I bought it at PetSmart for a reasonable price, and it has lasted quite a while. I don't, however, like how the flakes break apart inside the container. They become so tiny so easily. Though overall, I'd recommend it.
Katelyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great brand and great price. I think my fishes will eat anything but they love this fish food.
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
The two fish raised by the child still like to eat this fish food, the particles are small, the small fish are easier to swallow, the taste is good, the small fish like to eat it.
Mariela G.
My fish loves this food. There isn’t anything to improve the product. It’s very good value and amazing pricing.
adriana A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the ingredients list my fish like it too. Doesnt cloud up the water and eat access to the fish when it goes to the bottom of the tank.
Justin R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mean what can I say? They eat it. Not sure if I could tell if they like it or otherwise. It was about 2$ for the food. And little charley and max are doing just fine! Here fishy fishy fishy ! Lmao :)
Stephanie L.
California
Product is great, just pricey. My fish is getting bigger, so I will need to buy a much larger quantity at an affordable cost.
Chata R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
11,903 reviews
No conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Rosie B.
london
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I had a fish this is what I would feed them it’s affordable and mine loves it I would recommend to other fish owners

Looking for your answer?