BY AQUATOPIA #49 in Thermometers

Giving your child a bath in water that is too hot or too cold can result in an unhappy infant, but this aquatopia safety audible bath thermometer lets you quickly test the water. The fun design on this baby bath thermometer features an adorable, green turtle on a white and yellow float. This digital water thermometer can give you an accurate reading of up to 100 degrees fahrenheit. see more...

Stephanie F.
Rochester, NH
As far as I know it's accurate. It's also cute and he will want to play with it when he gets older. I like how it beeps if it's too hot or cold. Very adorable price. I got from Walmart online gift registry. I would recommend for sure.
Victoria U.
Watsonville, CA
I give this a C cause I've never seen this! If I see this and it actual work. I will come back and give it another review!
Jamie D.
Edina, MO
I received one of these as a gift (second hand) but oh well. I couldn't get the thing apart to get it to work. Kinda disappointing, still working on it.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
Loved this when my son was a baby and I couldn't trust myself to know if the water was too hot. Yes, a bit of anxiety. When the water was too hot the alarm would start and beep until I took it out of the water. Baby enjoyed batting it around.
Stephanie  P.
I think mine worked great! It still works almost 3.5 years later. My son uses it as a bath toy now.
Faith W.
Floyd, VA
Amazing idea. Seems very durable. Cute design allows baby to play with it as a toy.
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
We loved this thermometer and used it for over a year. It did beep at us a lot, but we just checked the temp on top. Once the battery died, the baby just continued to play with it as a toy.