BY AQUATION

• Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comp...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Super hydrating and its literally skin loving

Super affordable and very much pleased and surprised with this buy.

I am bought it with a coupon and I am part of a contest.

Literally its skincare that works well and is suitable for the whole family.

Contest #AquationCoupon
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I love this moisturizer it leaves my skin fleeing amazing without leaving it greasy or gross felling!
Natasha C.
After receiving a coupon for this product I immediately bought it! After one use I felt a different in my skin. I love the way it's not too sticky like most moisturizer creams are. It made my skins feel extra smooth and I have bad dry skin. It actually improved it! I use it daily after showering. I'm looking forward to trying other products!
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
this cream is very good leaves the skin soft and helps a lot to women with dry skin in the winter so I recommend 100℅
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
#contest #AquationCoupon I purchased this for testing and reviewing purposes with the $2.50 coupon provided by Influenster....and I must say I reallyyyy like it!! Great ingredients - paraben free, and my crazy dry winter skin just loves hyaluronic acid. My only complaint is that I didn't love the scent and it's not quite as hydrating as my Cerave cream but it's still a winner in my book!
Kathy-ann A.
MIAMI, FL
I really over this product. I received this as a bonus from Aquation. It was free. I use it on my face at night because it's to heavy for daytime use under my makeup. However I absolutely love it. It's soooo hydrating. I put it on after my serums and oils to lock in everything and it does the job. My skin feels so hydrated and smooth. It also has hyaluronic acid which is perfect for hydrating the skin. Love it. I must also mention the container is huge. Its 16oz. It will last a very long time. I recommend it. Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!