BY AQUATION

Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
I use it every night after a shower & right before bed. Made my skin soft and moisturized.. It kept away dryness for hours and did not make it oily.. Love it!
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this stuff I tried it and it's awesome . I'm so happy I got it now . It's so smooth on my face . I'm very happy with it .
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
this cream is very good leaves the skin soft and helps a lot to women with dry skin in the winter so I recommend 100℅
Krystal D.
Fontana, CA
I received this cream as a bonus!! Thank you!
This creamer and cleanser I love even more than the original lotion!!
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is a great heavy lotion for when your really dry. I like to use it on my elbows, knees, feet and hands.
BryAnna G.
Tampa, FL
I really love this moisturizer, I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer for my legs and arms,
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I love this moisturizer it leaves my skin fleeing amazing without leaving it greasy or gross felling!
April R.
kaukauna
aquation-moisturizing-cream,-16-oz aquation-moisturizing-cream,-16-oz he needed this lotion real bad.
kathy-ann a.
I really over this product. I received this as a bonus from Aquation. It was free. I use it on my face at night because it's to heavy for daytime use under my makeup. However I absolutely love it. It's soooo hydrating. I put it on after my serums and oils to lock in everything and it does the job. My skin feels so hydrated and smooth. It also has hyaluronic acid which is perfect for hydrating the skin. Love it. I must also mention the container is huge. Its 16oz. It will last a very long time. I recommend it. Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!