BY AQUATION

• How do I write a review on the Walmart site...without creating an a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comple...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is a great heavy lotion for when your really dry. I like to use it on my elbows, knees, feet and hands.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Fontana, CA
I received this cream as a bonus!! Thank you!
This creamer and cleanser I love even more than the original lotion!!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
I love how this product is so inexpensive and how you get so much product for the price. I wish that I had know about this brand before as I have very dry sensitive skin that can become irritated by fragrance or artificial ingredients. This is especially true during the winter eczema prone months. I lather a bunch of this cream using the handy pump onto my skin after I shower or before bed and my skin feels hydrated and it's not itching from dryness! I recommend this product and hope they start carrying it in more stores! I received a money off coupon from Influenster to purchase a Aquation product. I chose this product and my review is part of a contest for the #AquationCOUPON #VirtualVox.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I was surprised to like this a much as I do as I haven't heard of this brand before. This moisturizer is very hydrating and feels really silky on my skin. It has a bit of a clinical scent, but it's not bad. Will definitely repurchase.

The only thing that concerns me is that there is no tamper proof packaging. It's so easy to open up and anyone could open it in the store.

Thank you Influenster for the #aquationcoupon #virtualvox #contest
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
After receiving a coupon for this product I immediately bought it! After one use I felt a different in my skin. I love the way it's not too sticky like most moisturizer creams are. It made my skins feel extra smooth and I have bad dry skin. It actually improved it! I use it daily after showering. I'm looking forward to trying other products!
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product I knew it thanks to Influenster and in truth it is wonderful, I like that it hydrates and leaves the face fresh! I really recommend using it and the price is not expensive; It's like 8 dollars
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
this cream is very good leaves the skin soft and helps a lot to women with dry skin in the winter so I recommend 100℅
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this stuff I tried it and it's awesome . I'm so happy I got it now . It's so smooth on my face . I'm very happy with it .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I normally wouldn't branch out and try a different moisturizer, but I did and couldn't be happier. I normally use cetaphil since it's a very lightweight moisturizer and doesn't make he break out. But the difference between the two, is I feel aquation keeps me moisturized longer than cetaphil does. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Summer B.
Summer B.
I like the Aquation moisturizing cream. I get very dry skin and am prone to eczema. So I get very dry elbows in the winter and I have tried everything. Creams, lotions, essential oils. Nothing works! Aquation worked wonders. Thank you at Influenster! #contest
Kim M.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Lien T.
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!
Quinn D.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?