BY AQUATION

• Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comp...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this for free from Influenster to try out and I absolutely love it. I use it after my showers and it keeps my skin so moisturized. The little pump on top is pretty handy as well and makes it easy to use. This is definitely a must for your everyday routine.
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
I love this product! Its easily found and very affordable. The only thing I would change is the scent. Not that it isn't pleasant I just appreciate a luxurious scent.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I really like the level of hydration this provides. I use it on my knees and elbows- then also on my feet when I go to sleep. It has a slight scent even though it's unscented but it goes away as soon as it dries.
Taryn S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this cream. I am a nurse, constant hand washing leaves my hands very dry. I use this before I go to sleep after a long shift and by the time I wake up my hands are soft and no longer irritated
Amber B.
Purchased this about 4 months ago. I have really dry skin so was hoping this would help. It has helped. It doesn't make my face oily or anything it really helps. And it's inexpensive
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I like this cream for certain things. It is really good for making my tattoos look new again but I don't like it for all over body use. I Love the pump dispenser!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I love this stuff I tried it and it's awesome . I'm so happy I got it now . It's so smooth on my face . I'm very happy with it .
Krystal D.
Fontana , CA
I received this cream as a bonus!! Thank you!
This creamer and cleanser I love even more than the original lotion!!
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is a great heavy lotion for when your really dry. I like to use it on my elbows, knees, feet and hands.
BryAnna G.
Tampa, FL
I really love this moisturizer, I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer for my legs and arms,
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!