BY AQUATION

Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I normally wouldn't branch out and try a different moisturizer, but I did and couldn't be happier. I normally use cetaphil since it's a very lightweight moisturizer and doesn't make he break out. But the difference between the two, is I feel aquation keeps me moisturized longer than cetaphil does. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Natasha C.
After receiving a coupon for this product I immediately bought it! After one use I felt a different in my skin. I love the way it's not too sticky like most moisturizer creams are. It made my skins feel extra smooth and I have bad dry skin. It actually improved it! I use it daily after showering. I'm looking forward to trying other products!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Super hydrating and its literally skin loving

Super affordable and very much pleased and surprised with this buy.

I am bought it with a coupon and I am part of a contest.

Literally its skincare that works well and is suitable for the whole family.

Contest #AquationCoupon
johannah S.
I have say this really great keeping my skin hydrated. I used this after shower my so my skin stay smooth. I have sensitive skin but this didn't make my skin breakout at all. I really love this can't wait try out other products.
Summer B.
I like the Aquation moisturizing cream. I get very dry skin and am prone to eczema. So I get very dry elbows in the winter and I have tried everything. Creams, lotions, essential oils. Nothing works! Aquation worked wonders. Thank you at Influenster! #contest
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Thank you influenster for the $2.59 coupon to test this brand out. #contest
I went this this because of the cute packaging. I really like the feel of this product. The scent is not my favorite but I think the product itself is very effective.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I bought this cream for a virtual review. I paid for it myself. First of all, this is a super thick and ruch cream. It does vome with a pump which i like. My daughter who has severe eczema really enjoys this. It probidez really great hydration without feeling toi greasy or heavy. Its a very nice product and a great price too.
Taryn C.
Southfield, MI
OK next to the face wash, this baby is a dream! My fave always feels so smooth and never oily after work. It keeps my face hydrated! For the amount you get at the price I found it, it's a steal to me. Anyone looking for a moisturizer to use daily, this is definitely worth a try.Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I received a coupon from Influenster to test this product for review! I was extremely happy with the results! I wash my hands repeatedly throughout the day and I'm left with dryness, cracks and red irritation. This cream is thick, not sticky and very soothing! I highly recommend.
Nicole Y.
One of the best moisturizing creams I have ever used! My elbows become so dry over the winter and this has been an "elbow saver" in a way! Also, my fiances hands are constantly dry and has horrible calluses from bowling and this has helped him so so much! Get on the Aquation Love Train! ❤
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!