BY AQUATION

• How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
BEST MOISTURIZING CREAM EVER
I have extremely dry skin so here are there reason why I love this one in particular.
1.  the cream is extremely consistent.
2. packaging is ok bc I had to pack it to travel to another country and it's just not easy to lock and unlock for those purposes. Unfortunately,  you loose she product when you have to lock it.
3. really moistures my skin
4. dries fast when I apply n my skin
5. the sensation of the moisture on your skin really lasts more than 12 hours which I love it.
6. IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN BUY THIS ONE!!!!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Aquation moisturizing cream is my new favorite addition to my day, and thanks to my coupon from influenster I got an amazing deal! This really is a great moisturizer that more than met my expectations! I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin (especially in these dreary winter months when nothing seems to work) Finally I have relief from dry skin :) #Contest #AquationCoupon @Influenster
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I normally wouldn't branch out and try a different moisturizer, but I did and couldn't be happier. I normally use cetaphil since it's a very lightweight moisturizer and doesn't make he break out. But the difference between the two, is I feel aquation keeps me moisturized longer than cetaphil does. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Summer B.
I like the Aquation moisturizing cream. I get very dry skin and am prone to eczema. So I get very dry elbows in the winter and I have tried everything. Creams, lotions, essential oils. Nothing works! Aquation worked wonders. Thank you at Influenster! #contest
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I bought this cream for a virtual review. I paid for it myself. First of all, this is a super thick and ruch cream. It does vome with a pump which i like. My daughter who has severe eczema really enjoys this. It probidez really great hydration without feeling toi greasy or heavy. Its a very nice product and a great price too.
Taryn C.
Southfield , MI
OK next to the face wash, this baby is a dream! My fave always feels so smooth and never oily after work. It keeps my face hydrated! For the amount you get at the price I found it, it's a steal to me. Anyone looking for a moisturizer to use daily, this is definitely worth a try.Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I received a coupon from Influenster to test this product for review! I was extremely happy with the results! I wash my hands repeatedly throughout the day and I'm left with dryness, cracks and red irritation. This cream is thick, not sticky and very soothing! I highly recommend.
Nicole Y.
One of the best moisturizing creams I have ever used! My elbows become so dry over the winter and this has been an "elbow saver" in a way! Also, my fiances hands are constantly dry and has horrible calluses from bowling and this has helped him so so much! Get on the Aquation Love Train! ❤
Stacy S.
I bought this at Walmart using the $2.50 off coupon from the aquation virtual voxbox. I was excited to try this since the label says dermatologist recommended! I just now used this post shower and my face feels great. I absolutely love how this product is packaged including the pump. I love how hydrating it already feels.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product I knew it thanks to Influenster and in truth it is wonderful, I like that it hydrates and leaves the face fresh! I really recommend using it and the price is not expensive; It's like 8 dollars
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!