BY AQUATION

• How do I write a review on the Walmart site...without creating an a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comple...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Sil V.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
BEST MOISTURIZING CREAM EVER
I have extremely dry skin so here are there reason why I love this one in particular.
1.  the cream is extremely consistent.
2. packaging is ok bc I had to pack it to travel to another country and it's just not easy to lock and unlock for those purposes. Unfortunately,  you loose she product when you have to lock it.
3. really moistures my skin
4. dries fast when I apply n my skin
5. the sensation of the moisture on your skin really lasts more than 12 hours which I love it.
6. IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN BUY THIS ONE!!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
I bought this cream for a virtual review. I paid for it myself. First of all, this is a super thick and ruch cream. It does vome with a pump which i like. My daughter who has severe eczema really enjoys this. It probidez really great hydration without feeling toi greasy or heavy. Its a very nice product and a great price too.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Southfield, MI
OK next to the face wash, this baby is a dream! My fave always feels so smooth and never oily after work. It keeps my face hydrated! For the amount you get at the price I found it, it's a steal to me. Anyone looking for a moisturizer to use daily, this is definitely worth a try.Aquation Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I received a coupon from Influenster to test this product for review! I was extremely happy with the results! I wash my hands repeatedly throughout the day and I'm left with dryness, cracks and red irritation. This cream is thick, not sticky and very soothing! I highly recommend.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
One of the best moisturizing creams I have ever used! My elbows become so dry over the winter and this has been an "elbow saver" in a way! Also, my fiances hands are constantly dry and has horrible calluses from bowling and this has helped him so so much! Get on the Aquation Love Train! ❤
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this for free from Influenster to try out and I absolutely love it. I use it after my showers and it keeps my skin so moisturized. The little pump on top is pretty handy as well and makes it easy to use. This is definitely a must for your everyday routine.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I really like the level of hydration this provides. I use it on my knees and elbows- then also on my feet when I go to sleep. It has a slight scent even though it's unscented but it goes away as soon as it dries.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this cream. I am a nurse, constant hand washing leaves my hands very dry. I use this before I go to sleep after a long shift and by the time I wake up my hands are soft and no longer irritated
Amber B.
Amber B.
Purchased this about 4 months ago. I have really dry skin so was hoping this would help. It has helped. It doesn't make my face oily or anything it really helps. And it's inexpensive
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I like this cream for certain things. It is really good for making my tattoos look new again but I don't like it for all over body use. I Love the pump dispenser!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Lien T.
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!
Quinn D.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?