Amber R.
This is a great choice if you are on a budget and have dry sensitive skin! It come in a jar with a pump, which I really liked! I used to find this brand at Walmart but it's only online now. I'd definitely recommend this.
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
What can I say. I have extremely dry skin in the wonderful winter months and most lotions burn when applied. Not this one. Thick unscented non irritating. Little goes a long way. I have tried several brands but this is the best
Veronica M.
I love how this product is so inexpensive and how you get so much product for the price. I wish that I had know about this brand before as I have very dry sensitive skin that can become irritated by fragrance or artificial ingredients. This is especially true during the winter eczema prone months. I lather a bunch of this cream using the handy pump onto my skin after I shower or before bed and my skin feels hydrated and it's not itching from dryness! I recommend this product and hope they start carrying it in more stores! I received a money off coupon from Influenster to purchase a Aquation product. I chose this product and my review is part of a contest for the #AquationCOUPON #VirtualVox.
TaShyra G.
Having eczema, I was happy to get this cream free to try from Influenster. I was even happier with its performance. It's a heavy cream, which is always a plus for my extreme dryness. Even better, it moisturizes without being greasy. Even better than that, it's safe for my face AND body. I don't use it in my face daily, but I use it when the weather's extremely cold, and once in a while, as a night cream, especially after a peel or other intensive treatment. It doesn't interfere with makeup application, either. My family's now on its second jar, and I have another for my personal skincare stash, as well.
Jasmine B.
This cream is non greasy but still has a thicker consistency. You have
to work it in for it to fully dissolve. It feels like there is a
protective barrier on your skin. It's unscented so it won't clash with
your perfume. The pump is very convenient but the package itself is
somewhat awkward to store.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
#contest #AquationCoupon I purchased this for testing and reviewing purposes with the $2.50 coupon provided by Influenster....and I must say I reallyyyy like it!! Great ingredients - paraben free, and my crazy dry winter skin just loves hyaluronic acid. My only complaint is that I didn't love the scent and it's not quite as hydrating as my Cerave cream but it's still a winner in my book!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
I have extremely dry skin so here are there reason why I love this one in particular.
1.  the cream is extremely consistent.
2. packaging is ok bc I had to pack it to travel to another country and it's just not easy to lock and unlock for those purposes. Unfortunately,  you loose she product when you have to lock it.
3. really moistures my skin
4. dries fast when I apply n my skin
5. the sensation of the moisture on your skin really lasts more than 12 hours which I love it.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I normally wouldn't branch out and try a different moisturizer, but I did and couldn't be happier. I normally use cetaphil since it's a very lightweight moisturizer and doesn't make he break out. But the difference between the two, is I feel aquation keeps me moisturized longer than cetaphil does. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Natasha C.
After receiving a coupon for this product I immediately bought it! After one use I felt a different in my skin. I love the way it's not too sticky like most moisturizer creams are. It made my skins feel extra smooth and I have bad dry skin. It actually improved it! I use it daily after showering. I'm looking forward to trying other products!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Super hydrating and its literally skin loving

Super affordable and very much pleased and surprised with this buy.

I am bought it with a coupon and I am part of a contest.

Literally its skincare that works well and is suitable for the whole family.

Contest #AquationCoupon
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!