BY AQUATION

• How do I write a review on the Walmart site...without creating an a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comple...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Recently my doctor told me I have eczema and I keep having random hives and leaves me with dry red skin. I LOVE this product as it leaves my skin so soft and dramatically heals and moistures. I love the bottle it comes in and makes it easy that keep on my bathroom counter to use whenever needed with a simple pump! I highly recommend and will try the lotion next, i just always like creams more :) I received a coupon for this product as part of a voxbox
Contest but I chose to review on my own and purchase and my review is honest and based on my own personal experience.
#Contest #AquationCoupon and tag @Influenster
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Aquation moisturizing cream is my new favorite addition to my day, and thanks to my coupon from influenster I got an amazing deal! This really is a great moisturizer that more than met my expectations! I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin (especially in these dreary winter months when nothing seems to work) Finally I have relief from dry skin :) #Contest #AquationCoupon @Influenster
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I received a $2.50 coupon from Influenster for an Aquation product for testing purposes. I chose to go with the moisturizing cream, mostly because i couldnt resist the adorable pumping,eye catchie packaging. This cream is amazing. Natural ingredients, a non greasy feel, and full of moisture that soaks right into the skin. This is incredible for dry skin, and these winter months. Highly recommend. #contest
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Thank you influenster for the $2.59 coupon to test this brand out. #contest
I went this this because of the cute packaging. I really like the feel of this product. The scent is not my favorite but I think the product itself is very effective.
johannah S.
johannah S.
I have say this really great keeping my skin hydrated. I used this after shower my so my skin stay smooth. I have sensitive skin but this didn't make my skin breakout at all. I really love this can't wait try out other products.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
I love this product! Its easily found and very affordable. The only thing I would change is the scent. Not that it isn't pleasant I just appreciate a luxurious scent.
I use it every night after a shower & right before bed. Made my skin soft and moisturized.. It kept away dryness for hours and did not make it oily.. Love it!
BryAnna G.
BryAnna G.
Tampa, FL
I really love this moisturizer, I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer for my legs and arms,
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This cream is non greasy but still has a thicker consistency. You have
to work it in for it to fully dissolve. It feels like there is a
protective barrier on your skin. It's unscented so it won't clash with
your perfume. The pump is very convenient but the package itself is
somewhat awkward to store.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
Having eczema, I was happy to get this cream free to try from Influenster. I was even happier with its performance. It's a heavy cream, which is always a plus for my extreme dryness. Even better, it moisturizes without being greasy. Even better than that, it's safe for my face AND body. I don't use it in my face daily, but I use it when the weather's extremely cold, and once in a while, as a night cream, especially after a peel or other intensive treatment. It doesn't interfere with makeup application, either. My family's now on its second jar, and I have another for my personal skincare stash, as well.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Lien T.
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!
Quinn D.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?