BY AQUATION

Tammy S.
Fond du lac
What can I say. I have extremely dry skin in the wonderful winter months and most lotions burn when applied. Not this one. Thick unscented non irritating. Little goes a long way. I have tried several brands but this is the best
Veronica M.
I love how this product is so inexpensive and how you get so much product for the price. I wish that I had know about this brand before as I have very dry sensitive skin that can become irritated by fragrance or artificial ingredients. This is especially true during the winter eczema prone months. I lather a bunch of this cream using the handy pump onto my skin after I shower or before bed and my skin feels hydrated and it's not itching from dryness! I recommend this product and hope they start carrying it in more stores! I received a money off coupon from Influenster to purchase a Aquation product. I chose this product and my review is part of a contest for the #AquationCOUPON #VirtualVox.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Recently my doctor told me I have eczema and I keep having random hives and leaves me with dry red skin. I LOVE this product as it leaves my skin so soft and dramatically heals and moistures. I love the bottle it comes in and makes it easy that keep on my bathroom counter to use whenever needed with a simple pump! I highly recommend and will try the lotion next, i just always like creams more :) I received a coupon for this product as part of a voxbox
Contest but I chose to review on my own and purchase and my review is honest and based on my own personal experience.
#Contest #AquationCoupon and tag @Influenster
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I was surprised to like this a much as I do as I haven't heard of this brand before. This moisturizer is very hydrating and feels really silky on my skin. It has a bit of a clinical scent, but it's not bad. Will definitely repurchase.

The only thing that concerns me is that there is no tamper proof packaging. It's so easy to open up and anyone could open it in the store.

Thank you Influenster for the #aquationcoupon #virtualvox #contest
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I received a $2.50 coupon from Influenster for an Aquation product for testing purposes. I chose to go with the moisturizing cream, mostly because i couldnt resist the adorable pumping,eye catchie packaging. This cream is amazing. Natural ingredients, a non greasy feel, and full of moisture that soaks right into the skin. This is incredible for dry skin, and these winter months. Highly recommend. #contest
Jasmine B.
This cream is non greasy but still has a thicker consistency. You have
to work it in for it to fully dissolve. It feels like there is a
protective barrier on your skin. It's unscented so it won't clash with
your perfume. The pump is very convenient but the package itself is
somewhat awkward to store.
TaShyra G.
Having eczema, I was happy to get this cream free to try from Influenster. I was even happier with its performance. It's a heavy cream, which is always a plus for my extreme dryness. Even better, it moisturizes without being greasy. Even better than that, it's safe for my face AND body. I don't use it in my face daily, but I use it when the weather's extremely cold, and once in a while, as a night cream, especially after a peel or other intensive treatment. It doesn't interfere with makeup application, either. My family's now on its second jar, and I have another for my personal skincare stash, as well.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
#contest #AquationCoupon I purchased this for testing and reviewing purposes with the $2.50 coupon provided by Influenster....and I must say I reallyyyy like it!! Great ingredients - paraben free, and my crazy dry winter skin just loves hyaluronic acid. My only complaint is that I didn't love the scent and it's not quite as hydrating as my Cerave cream but it's still a winner in my book!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
BEST MOISTURIZING CREAM EVER
I have extremely dry skin so here are there reason why I love this one in particular.
1.  the cream is extremely consistent.
2. packaging is ok bc I had to pack it to travel to another country and it's just not easy to lock and unlock for those purposes. Unfortunately,  you loose she product when you have to lock it.
3. really moistures my skin
4. dries fast when I apply n my skin
5. the sensation of the moisture on your skin really lasts more than 12 hours which I love it.
6. IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN BUY THIS ONE!!!!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Aquation moisturizing cream is my new favorite addition to my day, and thanks to my coupon from influenster I got an amazing deal! This really is a great moisturizer that more than met my expectations! I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin (especially in these dreary winter months when nothing seems to work) Finally I have relief from dry skin :) #Contest #AquationCoupon @Influenster
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!