BY AQUATION

• Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to comp...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?2 Answers
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I received a $2.50 coupon from Influenster for an Aquation product for testing purposes. I chose to go with the moisturizing cream, mostly because i couldnt resist the adorable pumping,eye catchie packaging. This cream is amazing. Natural ingredients, a non greasy feel, and full of moisture that soaks right into the skin. This is incredible for dry skin, and these winter months. Highly recommend. #contest
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Thank you influenster for the $2.59 coupon to test this brand out. #contest
I went this this because of the cute packaging. I really like the feel of this product. The scent is not my favorite but I think the product itself is very effective.
johannah S.
I have say this really great keeping my skin hydrated. I used this after shower my so my skin stay smooth. I have sensitive skin but this didn't make my skin breakout at all. I really love this can't wait try out other products.
I use it every night after a shower & right before bed. Made my skin soft and moisturized.. It kept away dryness for hours and did not make it oily.. Love it!
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
What can I say. I have extremely dry skin in the wonderful winter months and most lotions burn when applied. Not this one. Thick unscented non irritating. Little goes a long way. I have tried several brands but this is the best
Veronica M.
I love how this product is so inexpensive and how you get so much product for the price. I wish that I had know about this brand before as I have very dry sensitive skin that can become irritated by fragrance or artificial ingredients. This is especially true during the winter eczema prone months. I lather a bunch of this cream using the handy pump onto my skin after I shower or before bed and my skin feels hydrated and it's not itching from dryness! I recommend this product and hope they start carrying it in more stores! I received a money off coupon from Influenster to purchase a Aquation product. I chose this product and my review is part of a contest for the #AquationCOUPON #VirtualVox.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Recently my doctor told me I have eczema and I keep having random hives and leaves me with dry red skin. I LOVE this product as it leaves my skin so soft and dramatically heals and moistures. I love the bottle it comes in and makes it easy that keep on my bathroom counter to use whenever needed with a simple pump! I highly recommend and will try the lotion next, i just always like creams more :) I received a coupon for this product as part of a voxbox
Contest but I chose to review on my own and purchase and my review is honest and based on my own personal experience.
#Contest #AquationCoupon and tag @Influenster
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I was surprised to like this a much as I do as I haven't heard of this brand before. This moisturizer is very hydrating and feels really silky on my skin. It has a bit of a clinical scent, but it's not bad. Will definitely repurchase.

The only thing that concerns me is that there is no tamper proof packaging. It's so easy to open up and anyone could open it in the store.

Thank you Influenster for the #aquationcoupon #virtualvox #contest
TaShyra G.
Having eczema, I was happy to get this cream free to try from Influenster. I was even happier with its performance. It's a heavy cream, which is always a plus for my extreme dryness. Even better, it moisturizes without being greasy. Even better than that, it's safe for my face AND body. I don't use it in my face daily, but I use it when the weather's extremely cold, and once in a while, as a night cream, especially after a peel or other intensive treatment. It doesn't interfere with makeup application, either. My family's now on its second jar, and I have another for my personal skincare stash, as well.
Jasmine B.
This cream is non greasy but still has a thicker consistency. You have
to work it in for it to fully dissolve. It feels like there is a
protective barrier on your skin. It's unscented so it won't clash with
your perfume. The pump is very convenient but the package itself is
somewhat awkward to store.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I have used the lotion and like it but it does seem really watery. I'm wondering if the cream is a little thicker and if you prefer it over the lotion.
Quinn D.
How does this compare to Cetaphil cream?
Lien T.
Willard, NC
Any eczema sufferers use this product and can share the effectiveness?
Lindsay L.
I've tried the lotion and am not a fan of the scent. Does the cream smell the same as the lotion?
Cassie C.
Has anyone been able to find this brand anywhere in order to complete the Aquation VirtualVox? I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart or CVS!