Aquation Bubble Bath - 34 OZ - Fresh Lavender

by AQUATION

Aquation Creamy Bubble Bath - Relax - Fresh Lavender - 34 OZ Bottle

Relax - Fresh Lavender; Creamy, Long-Lasting Bubbles; with Shea Butter and Aloe Vera to Moisturize & Hydrate; Lavender Essential Oil calms and promotes rest and relaxation

Hooray can I order this??
Start your review of Aquation Bubble Bath - 34 OZ - Fresh Lavender!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently discovered this brand and this bath product is amazing. The smell is great and not too strong. I would recommend and plan to buy again. I get migraines and a warm bath with this foaming bath helps. I a little more expensive, but worth it.
Ruth C.
Laredo, TX
Aquation Bubble Bath - 34 OZ - Fresh Lavender uploaded by Ruth C.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE best bubble bath I have ever tried. The bubbles are rich, creamy bubbly, if that makes sense and leave my skin super smooth and smelling lovely! I highly recommend this with their bath salt as well!
Kaitlyn O.
Aquation Bubble Bath - 34 OZ - Fresh Lavender uploaded by Kaitlyn O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this at Walmart for $7 and I am not kidding, this is the best bubble bath I’ve ever used!! The smell is so relaxing! It left my skin smooth and not itchy afterwards. I will be buying this from now on! Can’t wait to try the other scents!!
Trudy M.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is outstanding! Normally buy a different product however it was out of stock. I will be continuing to purchase Aquation instead. Tons of bubbles with 2 capfulls. My skin has gotten super soft in my first week of usage. The lavender smell is fantastic and all those bubbles have a silky feel to them. Highly recommend!!
Amber M.
Cypress, TX
I thought this product was exactly what I thought. A moisturizing bath bubble. Gentle to the skin. I wish the bubbles produced more bubbles. Good price and would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...