Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesaquatic arts
6 GIANT Tricolor Air Plants - 7 to 8 inch Tillandsia - Live House Plants for Sale - Indoor Terrarium Air Plants, , 045 Pound (Pack of 6)

by aquatic arts

Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! They make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk. A Melanocrater Tricolor air plant features sturdy, bright green leaves that grow vertically and outward from its bulbous, often brown-colored base. These leaves are waxy in texture and wide at the base, gradually narrowing into points at the ends. A Tricolor air plant's leaves will blush with gorgeous and bright hues of pink and purple, and a red and/or yellow bloom will appear and extend beyond the leaves. We are thrilled to offer this uniquely stunning and sought-after air plant at an impressive height of 7 to 8 inches tall. This plant's maturity and larger size means that has even less care requirements than smaller air plants. Large air plants can tolerate less watering and less lighting than their smaller counterparts. We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for 2 to 3 hours or less each day, but we recommend misting them with water to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water these air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If you find the leaves of your air plants are becoming soft or pale in color, this means the plant is too dry, and you should try misting or watering them more often.

BEAUTIFUL AIR PLANTS AT THE LARGEST SIZE AVAILABLE - Our Tricolor air plants are huge, mature plants that have been growing for several years and are rarely seen for sale.; EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS - Tillandsia Air Plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. They require only a moderate amount of light, no soil, and only need watering about once a week.; DIY HOME DECOR - Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and a myriad of other creative displays; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.; ECO-FRIENDLY - Many Tillandsias are becoming endangered in the wild due to over collection. To protect these threatened resources, all of our air plants are greenhouse grown and never wild collected.; HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED - Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order will come with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquatic Arts 6 GIANT Tricolor Air Plants - 7 to 8 inch Tillandsia - Live House Plants for Sale - Indoor Terrarium Air Plants, , 0.45 Pound (Pack of 6)!
Altoona, PA
Aquatic Arts 6 GIANT Tricolor Air Plants - 7 to 8 inch Tillandsia - Live House Plants for Sale - Indoor Terrarium Air Plants, , 0.45 Pound (Pack of 6) uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Very pretty plant it grows pretty fast and it loves sunlight. I don’t have to water it a whole lot. Maybe once a week. It does get pretty tall. It has since I have gotten it 6months back. It does have little sprouts growing so I know it will get fuller. Can anyone tell me the name of any of these plants? It did not come with a paper saying what there are.
Lee, NH
I put this in everything I cook! It tastes amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!! My hubby loves it when I put it in directly his mouth. Great for dogs too!

Looking for your answer?