BeautyFaceFacial SkincareManufacturer
AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml

AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml

by Manufacturer

Aquasource Cocoon Balm-In-Gel 48H Continuous Release Hydration (Normal to Dry Skin) - 50ml/1.69oz, Skincare, Biotherm, Biotherm - Aquasource - Day Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,500 reviews
If you have sensitive dry skin, this is the moisturizer for you. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin. I have tried dozens of moisturizers over the years, searching for a product that was not greasy or thick and that did not break my skin out. Finally, I found this amazing product. It moisturizes and nourishes the most parched skin, while being light- weight and non-greasy. It absorbs quickly and looks beautiful under makeup. Since finding this moisturizer, my seemingly endless search has ended and I will use this for the rest of my life. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. You will not be disappointed! As a bonus, this moisturizer is sold in gift sets. For the price of the moisturizer, there are numerous sample sizes of other Biotherm products in the set.
Lena H.
Edmonton, AB
AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml uploaded by Lena H.
AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml uploaded by Lena H.
This is my second cream by Biotherm, and I think this brand is a keeper. My skin is dry and sensitive and October is high time to give it the care and protection it needs! I love the fresh smell and the lightweight texture of the cream. It's more gel-like than cream per se, absorbs within seconds and gives skin this amazing refreshing feeling of hydration. Skin feels smooth and protected. I do not regret switching to it :) AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml
Andreea N.
Bucharest
Used this last winter when I wasn't really that interested in skincare ingredients. Indeed it was quite hydrating for the first hours, but that's it. It's full of yuck ingredients - alcohol denat. - that actually dries your skin more and it also has like 5 or 6 perfuming irritants. I remember it was extremely fragranced. It didn't breakout my skin or anything but it wasn't good for it either. It's also quite expensive. Would not buy it again and would definitely not recommend it for sensitive skin.
Joanie C.
Magog, QC
Edit : Tried during summer and i am giving it 4 stars. It really works better for me than it did during winter. I am honestly so disappointed about this one :( i wanted a cream that was rich enough for the cold winter months, but everytime i applied it, my skin felt dehydrated and uncomfortable. I could not even finish the jar. I might give it another try this summer, maybe it will work better!

Looking for your answer?