BY AQUASENSE

Bath and shower seats from AquaSense provide support to individuals who need to sit down while taking a bath or a shower. These white bath chairs have built-in handles, a slip resistant plastic seat with drainage holes and backrest for your safety and comfort. The adjustable legs raise or lower seat height while the non-slip rubber safety tips provide extra stability. All AquaSense Bath and Shower Chairs have a lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum frame and 300 lb. weight capacity. This bath seat fits effectively with almost any bath mat and has easy tool-free assembly. Model # 770-510. Product Features. The AquaSense Bath and Shower Seat provides support to individuals who need to sit down while taking a bath or a. see more...

Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
I use one of these to take a shower sitting down. I have a low O2 count so I get dizzy in the warm shower. This chair gives me security so I can get myself clean and nobody else has to. This chair has given me back my independency.
teresa g.
My grandmother had to use one of these as she got older. I found it very helpful when she had assistance bathing. Also has grips all over to avoid slipping off