BY AQUARIUM SYSTEMS-SALT

Instant Ocean Salt is the most carefully formulated and most carefully manufactured synthetic sea salt in the world; a tradition of quality that dates back more than 30 years. Instant Oceans complete formula contains every major; minor; and trace element necessary; and insures that even the most delicate marine fish; invertebrates; and plants will thrive. Its exceptional solubility provides a clear solution in minutes; and can be used immediately after mixing Size: Mix for 10 U.S. gallons. Not sure which salt to buy for your aquarium? Check out our aquarium salt guide to quickly compare. see more...

• I really need to know are these any good are they worth buying?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
kimberly g.
Silverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert
Great I use it in all 3 of my aquariums its great. I decided to try it about a month ago and I'm in love with it
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Instant ocean is the salt that I used in all 8 of my home aquariums. I can usually get it for $34 for a 5 gallon bucket (160 gallons of water) on Amazon, with free shipping which is a much better deal than any of the pet stores have. This is just salt and doesn't contain any of the trace minerals that are naturally occurring in salt water, so you still have to add stuff to your water if you use this, but in comparison to other salts (Salinity will usually run you about $100 for the same amount) I find it to be the best deal.
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is the perfect solution for your salt water tank! mix it in as directed and walah! your tank is set! just test on a regular basis and make sure that you keep your salt level where it's supposed to be.
Anastasia C.
I really need to know are these any good are they worth buying?