BY AQUAREFRESH

NEW! AquaRefresh™ Contact Lens Case For All Types of Contact Lenses 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Leak Proof Case Contact Lens Case Ideal for storage or chemical disinfection Screw-on lid keeps contacts safe inside Compact, durable plastic design     see more...

Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's always a struggle to find good quality contact cases, but these are definitely awesome! I love that they have the L on the lid so you can keep track of each contact cause I know for me I have different levels in each eye!
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
Super cheap and works great! Just make sure you tighten the lids on all the way or it will leak. It's just your simple contact lense holder. I use this whenever I take my contacts out. Be careful and make sure to change the liquid.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This case has been a staple ever since I started wearing contacts years and years ago. The lids are airtight, and it's very easy to clean and I like that it's labeled left and right eye.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Great little case! I've never had a problem with leaking, which is really the most important thing. It comes in bright colors, so it's hard to lose! Super cheap and worth the money!
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Keeps your lenses watery doesn't dry up / evaporate outside so I would use this over again because it's easy as that just put you lense water in and pop the contacts on easy and simple
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been wearing contacts on and off for years and these cases worked super well until I drop the cases to often. My fault for sure.
Stormie J.
I use this every day. It's nice and small so when I travel, I put it in my glasses case and put it in my purse and I'm good to go.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
I have this contact case. I like that it has the Lord on the side and that it is blue makes it easier when your contacts are out.
Johanna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for my contacts when I travel and it's great I really like that it is labeled left and right
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this case when I had contacts and I really like it. I makes it easy to keep them fresh
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you change your case?