Aquaphor Welcome Baby Gift Set Value Size

The Aquaphor Welcome Baby Gift Set includes everything you need for your baby's skin care regimen: our iconic Healing Ointment, a gentle Wash and Shampoo as well as our 3-in1 Diaper Rash Cream. All products are hypoallergenic and free of fragrances, parabens and dyes. The products come in a convenient reusable canvas basket. Aquaphor Baby is a brand that is loved by moms and recommended by pediatricians. This set is an ideal gift for new and expecting moms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquaphor Welcome Baby Gift Set Value Size!
Wilkes Barre, PA
Absolutely perfect gift for new mom! Every mom needs this on hand at all times. Ad you can get this pretty much anywhere for less than $20. It heals skin very fast and protects from moisture getting to the rash.
Dover, NH
I absolutely adore Aquaphor both for myself and my son. It works super well and leaves our skin feeling soft and nourished. While it’s more expensive than a lot of brands you’d find at a superstore, Aquaphor is definitely a brand that rivals the premium brand offerings.
Freeport, NY
My first introduction to this brand was through this gift set and it has been in the family ever since( 2+ years ago). Aquaphor is great for sensitive skin and it helps with everything including diaper rash. I love it and will continue to use it in my family.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was gifted this set on my baby shower and lived every single product in this cute basket!
Rochester , NY
I’m always using aquaphor I live it for so much it works so great it makes everything so supple it is a little expensive but that’s ok it works tremendously my child loves it too she uses it all the time I would recommend this to everyone that needs to treat dry skin areas
Aquaphore is a great brand that is also healthcare recommended for both babies and adults! It is also fragrance free which makes it a leading brand and a go to for a lot of moms! You can never go wrong with it
Folcroft, PA
Why not have it all my daughter has very some 6 skin and the article 4 is a heavy clear lesion that for Texas skin suit yet and also hydrates it said that way the Ag's AMA that she has doesn't come back as hard and as Ross and makes her feel comfortable
Lees Summit, MO
I gave this to a friend of mine as a baby shower gift. She had never used Aquaphor but it has come in handy with her newborn. I love this product and highly recommend this to all parents. My daughter has really sensitive skin and she can tolerate this. I used it for diaper rash, dry hands, and even when her nose is chapped, this helps so much. Excellent product!
Lemoore, CA
Aquaphor is honestly a life saver for my baby! She gets diaper rash and sometimes redness under her neck and this product keeps her from getting rashes and heals rashes. It is a nice thick creamy consistency that is easy to apply and feels nice to the skin. This also works for cradle cap and severe dryness! 10/10 must have for baby.
baton rouge
All aquaphor products have been great. I usually put it on red spots in his diapers and by the next diaper change, the redness is usually gone.

Looking for your answer?