Aquaphor Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

What is your go to product for dry winter lips? Aquaphor Lip Repair
how much do you recommend it? Aquaphor Lip Repair ?
Does anyone else use aquaphor?
Start your review of Aquaphor Lip Repair!
Product Highlights
I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!in reviews
Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love itin reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love aquaphor products especially if you have dry lips. It’s amazing product I love it so much
Susan  S.
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Susan  S.
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Susan  S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice crisp AUTUMN Day! Keep your Aquaphore close to keep your lips smiling all day. #RoadTrip
Lindsay P.
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Lindsay P.
I love this lip product...but then again, Aquaphor rarely ever let's me down! It's a petroleum consistency that stays in place for a good while. It moisturizes the lips, and I've even used it on my dry hands in a pinch. I'd recommend it.
Hannah H.
Littleton, CO
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Hannah H.
By far the best chapstick I own and my tried and true. A bit expensive but super thick and long lasting. Truly my last resort always. I’m on at least my 10th tube
La Toya S.
Santa Teresa, NM
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by La Toya S.
This is a good lip repair treatment for dry, chapped lips. I like this product because it has no scent. It conditions my lips and keeps my lips hydrated.
d C.
Long Beach, CA
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by d C.
I have really dry and chapped lips and my lip balm collection is pretty extensive. This one is one of the favorites. It does provide immediate relief and nicely seals and protects the lips. I don’t think it’s the best there is but it is good enough. I like the gel formula in a tube because it doesn’t melt like the stick would. Overall, It is a good solution for dry lips.
Paige W.
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Paige W.
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Paige W.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love! Aquaphor has always been a product I wanted to try out and it wasn’t until one of my old college roommates religiously wore it that I thought to give it a try. I really enjoy how moisturizing it feels without making me feel sticky or like I have a hunk of oil on my mouth! I would highly recommend this lip protectant as it heals my dry cracked lips during the winter (and year round now!)
Diana V.
CHESTER
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Diana V.
Where would I be without my aquaphor? It is an absolute staple in my house. The lip repair bomb gets me through the coldest winter and the driest summer.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Target
The stick…life changing. It’s a bit spendy, but worth it !!! I’d recommend 100%. Do it!
jaessa B.
Lebanon, MO
Aquaphor Lip Repair uploaded by jaessa B.
I love aquaphor so much!! It is so hydrating and helps my lips feel nourished. It helps prevent cracks and dry skin. Always keep one of these with me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delvia M  L.
Saint cloud , MN
il y a 3 mois
Jennifer T. il y a 3 mois
Works great but Vaseline works great too same ingredients