Aquaphor® Lip Repair
Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
- Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
- Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
- Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
- Specially formulated for sensitive lips
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes
Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acidsee more...
Top Questions See all 153 Q&A
- "I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!" in 3862 reviews
- "Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love it" in 831 reviews
Also, Aquafor is hands down the best brand for diaper rash or painfully irritated skin that is on the market! Not just true for my daughter- but I am a former uppity daycare infant room lead teacher & I swear to you, this is the most gentle, preventative use product you need. Also, it is the fastest & most effectively to heal mild - to even severe diaper rash.
***Trust me, uppity daycare or not - I have seen hideous diaper rashes that you never want to see in your life, esp not on a 6-10 week old baby. Beyond instinctually wanting to smack some parents around - this was alway my first move. Make sure the skin is really clean, use the softest wash cloth available, soak it in warm water, & gently clean the entire area - then, apply quite a generous amount of aquafor from front to back. It may take a few days, depending on the severity, but it works & I’ve literally & unfortunately seen pain leaving the eye’s of several of my babies I loved & cared for over the course of a few years. After I got them cleaned up, slathering all ouchies with this cream, & re-diapering them.... their little eyes almost thank you, & they can then get comfortable enough to sleep.
I typically purchase the large bottle for under $10 at Target and it will last me months (with a family of 5). I make sure to put this on before bed every night and my lips are in so much better shape than they ever have been in a Michigan winter!
If you haven’t already tried this, stop waiting and get it! You won’t be sorry!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos