BY AQUAPHOR #27 in Lip Care

Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

• #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
  • Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
  • Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
  • Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
  • Specially formulated for sensitive lips
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

• I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast relief. ...4 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use on knuckles?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I most always use simple organic lip care products. However, if I have a cut in the corner of my lips that just will not heal or painfully dry lips that are hurting(esp, in the Winter), this little product works SO well! I can put some or a bunch of this on just before I go to sleep.... and wake up healed & ready to-go. I don’t know how or why.... but it is my secret lip miracle product.
Also, Aquafor is hands down the best brand for diaper rash or painfully irritated skin that is on the market! Not just true for my daughter- but I am a former uppity daycare infant room lead teacher & I swear to you, this is the most gentle, preventative use product you need. Also, it is the fastest & most effectively to heal mild - to even severe diaper rash.

***Trust me, uppity daycare or not - I have seen hideous diaper rashes that you never want to see in your life, esp not on a 6-10 week old baby. Beyond instinctually wanting to smack some parents around - this was alway my first move. Make sure the skin is really clean, use the softest wash cloth available, soak it in warm water, & gently clean the entire area - then, apply quite a generous amount of aquafor from front to back. It may take a few days, depending on the severity, but it works & I’ve literally & unfortunately seen pain leaving the eye’s of several of my babies I loved & cared for over the course of a few years. After I got them cleaned up, slathering all ouchies with this cream, & re-diapering them.... their little eyes almost thank you, & they can then get comfortable enough to sleep.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
My first experience with Aquaphor was in a big tubs being used for my baby's bottom to prevent diaper rash. Then I'd start to notice that when there WAS diaper rash, I'd throw on some Aquaphor, and the rash would be gone by that evening! So began my love for Aquaphor anytime there was a minor skin issue anywhere on the body.
    Then I began to use it on my lips during the winter to keep my lips from getting chapped. It worked, and it STAYED. My name neighbor had the most chapped lips I had ever seen. So I threw some Aquaphor in a container, and sent him home with it. The next day he came over and said, "What was that?! That stuff is like literal magic!" His lips that, just the day before, were cracked to bleeding, now looked completely smooth. Aquaphor has been a savior in my life so many times; I'll never in my life go anywhere without it!!!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
I have a constant struggle with dry lips and cracks on the corner of my mouth. I have tried almost every lip balm out there but nothing works as well as aquafor. I keep little tubes in all my bags and a huge container next to bed so I can apply at night. I have been using it religiously for the past 5 months multiple times a day and oh boy has it changed my life. I no longer have painful breaks in my skin at corner of my mouth and my lips are so soft and smooth. I used to struggle wearing any kind of lipstick because my lips were ALWAYS too dry no matter how much chapstick/balm/oil/etc I used. I never have that worry any more. This is such a simple product that really makes such a difference. I work in a hospital and I am constantly recommending it to patients who struggle with dry skin, lips and mouths due to the side effects of drugs and treatments.
Michael B.
Orlando, FL
After a less than stellar experience with EOS lip balm causing me rashes and skin irritation, I searched far and wide for a product which could repair the damage created to my lips and surrounding face. I found the miracle treatment in this product. This product was able to take my horribly damaged lips and almost overnight heal them back to almost new. The formula, while strong, was still gentle and nourishing to my lips and skin, and it also healed them like I never imagined possible. Price wise, it’s a great product for the cost, and if you’re in need of an affordable reparable treatment PLEASE look no further. This revolutionizes lip repair treatments. I will no longer be using my old faithful medicated Blistex after discovering this product! Thanks Aquaphor for finally solving all my lip related dilemmas!
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
If i could give this 20 stars i would!!!! Aquaphor is he absolute best lip healer around! I buy this stuff by the tub and put it in small jars all around the home, office, backpacks, cars- you name it- it’s there. Not only does it heal my lips, but it’s wonderful for dry skin, burns, diaper rash, etc.

I typically purchase the large bottle for under $10 at Target and it will last me months (with a family of 5). I make sure to put this on before bed every night and my lips are in so much better shape than they ever have been in a Michigan winter!

If you haven’t already tried this, stop waiting and get it! You won’t be sorry!
Caitlin M.
This is another of my holy grail lip products. It has a gel like texture but is not made with petroleum jelly/Vaseline like their ointment is and like a lot of other lip balms are. While it can be good at times I am not a huge fan of using Vaseline based products as I don't find that they heal or replenish. They're great for the prevention of moisture loss and avoiding chapped and cracked lips but I don't find that it does much to actually heal the lips once that's happened. This doesn't have that ingredient in it and just feels wonderfully cushy on the lips. I sometimes layer it over top of my O'Keeffes lip balm just for the heck of it. It pairs nicely with it and adds extra hydration. It's great on its own though, make no mistake. I first bought it earlier this fall when I had a terrible cold and my lips were very dry and cracked and it was such a relief. If you like balms that are not sticky but still have cushion this is a great option.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
This is hands down the best lip balm/treatment I have ever used. The only other product I've tried that even comes close is the Nuxe Reve De Miel which is upwards of [$] . Instead of just covering your lips with a wax or gel barrier, Aquaphor Lip Repair actually penetrates the skin and nourishes from the inside out with Castor Oil, Glycerin, Shea, and Vitamin E. It says "Instant Relief" on the tube, and that it is! It is fragrance free, light feeling, gives lips a nice satin finish without a gross white cast, and is long lasting. I will definitely repurchase this time and time again. see less
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
When I sunburned my lips so severely, I healed them with Blistex and then continued for about three weeks with this Aquaphor magic! Thank goodness for the value and price because I was desperate to heal my lips- this kept them nourished and pain free following the next few weeks- the only reason I give four out of five is because I found the taste a bit odd...totally worth it though for performance! I used the sunscreen because I had another trip in the sun and did not want a repeat of my previous ailment!!! Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I had seen this before at Target and a few other places but always just walked right past it. I really didn't know much about this product. Until recently a youtuber that I follow mentioned it in a video for extremely dry lips. I do a lot of talking during the day and my lips get easily chapped.  So I decided why not give it a try. I love this product that I have at least 2 to 3 with me at all times. One on my night stand, one in the purse and one in the car! Absolutely perfect for those in extremely cold climates and want their lips to have some relief!
Jarienne T.
I really like this product. I have numerous tubes of this chapstick laying around my room, my car, you name it! It’s fairly cheap ($2 for 1 at my dollar general) and very moisturizing. The only thing is, is the consistency. The consistency is very thin, and I’m someone who has to constantly reapply chapstick all throughout the day due to how my lips absorb moisture. I like the shine it adds to my lips and it doesn’t have a overwhelming or heavy feel when applied. I just wish it stayed on my lips a bit longer to avoid constantly applying.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I've been looking for a new lip balm preferably one for everyday use. Would you recommend this one? Does it have a scent? Is it long wearing? I would also like to know how the sod one works too if you have tried it.