BY AQUAPHOR #12 in Lip Care

Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

• #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
  • Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
  • Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
  • Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
  • Specially formulated for sensitive lips
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

• I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast ...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use on knuckles?2 Answers
Aquaphor® Lip Repair
  • "I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!" in 3862 reviews
  • "Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love it" in 831 reviews
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I most always use simple organic lip care products. However, if I have a cut in the corner of my lips that just will not heal or painfully dry lips that are hurting(esp, in the Winter), this little product works SO well! I can put some or a bunch of this on just before I go to sleep.... and wake up healed & ready to-go. I don’t know how or why.... but it is my secret lip miracle product.
Also, Aquafor is hands down the best brand for diaper rash or painfully irritated skin that is on the market! Not just true for my daughter- but I am a former uppity daycare infant room lead teacher & I swear to you, this is the most gentle, preventative use product you need. Also, it is the fastest & most effectively to heal mild - to even severe diaper rash.

***Trust me, uppity daycare or not - I have seen hideous diaper rashes that you never want to see in your life, esp not on a 6-10 week old baby. Beyond instinctually wanting to smack some parents around - this was alway my first move. Make sure the skin is really clean, use the softest wash cloth available, soak it in warm water, & gently clean the entire area - then, apply quite a generous amount of aquafor from front to back. It may take a few days, depending on the severity, but it works & I’ve literally & unfortunately seen pain leaving the eye’s of several of my babies I loved & cared for over the course of a few years. After I got them cleaned up, slathering all ouchies with this cream, & re-diapering them.... their little eyes almost thank you, & they can then get comfortable enough to sleep.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
If i could give this 20 stars i would!!!! Aquaphor is he absolute best lip healer around! I buy this stuff by the tub and put it in small jars all around the home, office, backpacks, cars- you name it- it’s there. Not only does it heal my lips, but it’s wonderful for dry skin, burns, diaper rash, etc.

I typically purchase the large bottle for under $10 at Target and it will last me months (with a family of 5). I make sure to put this on before bed every night and my lips are in so much better shape than they ever have been in a Michigan winter!

If you haven’t already tried this, stop waiting and get it! You won’t be sorry!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I have extremely dry lips, and I could never seem to find something that would help with this. I noticed that my boyfriend used this all the time, so i decided to pick one up and see why he liked it so much. It literally saved my lips. I have no more dryness or cracks. When i first started using it, I used it all day long, but now I only use it right before bed and right when I wake up to prep my lips before i apply my makeup. This product is amazing. The only concern was that it is greasy, so be sure not to wipe it on your clothes. Overall, this product is a life saver and is worth the money for sure.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
This is hands down the best lip balm/treatment I have ever used. The only other product I've tried that even comes close is the Nuxe Reve De Miel which is upwards of [$] . Instead of just covering your lips with a wax or gel barrier, Aquaphor Lip Repair actually penetrates the skin and nourishes from the inside out with Castor Oil, Glycerin, Shea, and Vitamin E. It says "Instant Relief" on the tube, and that it is! It is fragrance free, light feeling, gives lips a nice satin finish without a gross white cast, and is long lasting. I will definitely repurchase this time and time again. see less
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
When I sunburned my lips so severely, I healed them with Blistex and then continued for about three weeks with this Aquaphor magic! Thank goodness for the value and price because I was desperate to heal my lips- this kept them nourished and pain free following the next few weeks- the only reason I give four out of five is because I found the taste a bit odd...totally worth it though for performance! I used the sunscreen because I had another trip in the sun and did not want a repeat of my previous ailment!!! Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I had seen this before at Target and a few other places but always just walked right past it. I really didn't know much about this product. Until recently a youtuber that I follow mentioned it in a video for extremely dry lips. I do a lot of talking during the day and my lips get easily chapped.  So I decided why not give it a try. I love this product that I have at least 2 to 3 with me at all times. One on my night stand, one in the purse and one in the car! Absolutely perfect for those in extremely cold climates and want their lips to have some relief!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
I have a constant struggle with dry lips and cracks on the corner of my mouth. I have tried almost every lip balm out there but nothing works as well as aquafor. I keep little tubes in all my bags and a huge container next to bed so I can apply at night. I have been using it religiously for the past 5 months multiple times a day and oh boy has it changed my life. I no longer have painful breaks in my skin at corner of my mouth and my lips are so soft and smooth. I used to struggle wearing any kind of lipstick because my lips were ALWAYS too dry no matter how much chapstick/balm/oil/etc I used. I never have that worry any more. This is such a simple product that really makes such a difference. I work in a hospital and I am constantly recommending it to patients who struggle with dry skin, lips and mouths due to the side effects of drugs and treatments.
Halen R.
Who hates chapped lips? I know I do. When my lips are chapped I tend to lick them or pick at the skin to make it “smoother”. Well after I made my mess of lips I applied the aquaphor and it restored my lips like magic. I continued to use it everyday before I went to school and before bed. The next day I would wake up with smooth lips. They continued to stay like that and eventually turned into that permanent state. Every now and then I apply aquaphor just for extra measures. I still love it. It’s especially good in the winter time .
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I’m a huge fan of using Aquaphor on my skin when it’s dry and flakey, so when I saw they made lip balm, I decided to give it a try. The texture of it seems nearly identical to the regular Aquaphor, so I feel like they’re probably pretty similar. I did find that when I applied this at night, it was still on my lips in the morning and didn’t completely sink into my lips and disappear like what regular lip balms do, meaning I usually wake up with dry chapped lips. I found it was a pretty decent lip balm and was pretty inexpensive.
Easter B.
Tucson
Out of the Vaseline based lip products, in the drugstore, this one is by far the best. First, it does not leave that weird greasy, car lube residue on your lips and has no smell. It also leaves your lips hydrated with minimal reapplication compared to other drugstore lip products. One con is that it still requires a good 3 to 4 reapplications a day to keep your lips hydrated. Again, out of all of the Vaseline based lip products available at the drug store this is the best and will actually leave your lips hydrated.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I've been looking for a new lip balm preferably one for everyday use. Would you recommend this one? Does it have a scent? Is it long wearing? I would also like to know how the sod one works too if you have tried it.

back