BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

• #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
  • Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
  • Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
  • Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
  • Specially formulated for sensitive lips
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

• I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast ...6 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use on knuckles?2 Answers
Aquaphor® Lip Repair
  • "I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!" in 4012 reviews
  • "Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love it" in 831 reviews
Faith C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this because I was advised on the Acne.org forums that this is a MUST during an Accutane treatment. It really is-- I can't live without this stuff.
Aquaphor really does provide immediate relief to extremely dry and chapped lips. And this particular version of it DOES HEAL. I forgot to take this with me to a hangout once, and it was a living nightmare. By the end of the night my lips were so dry they were cracking and bleeding all over. I applied Aquaphor when I got home, and the cuts were gone the next morning.
Lillian S.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Target
Not as bad as Carmex, not as good as Burts Bees. I can’t say that I even tried to finish this. It did suffice for a few weeks before turning on me. It would easily congeal around the corners of my mouth after applying. I did not like the tube either. It always felt like my dead skin cells would get trapped back into the hole of the tube. As time would go on it would look more and more unsightly. If I have to use my fingers, might as well put this in a tub.
Ruth D.
I bought 2 tubes of this recently and I'm pushing myself to use them up. They are hydrating and do what they claim however I hate how they taste! There is a slightly bitter taste and It ruins everything! They aren't spoiled or rancid, it's just how they taste. I use aquaphor ointment on my 2 year old all the time and trust the brand so that's why I picked these up. It's a good thing they aren't very inexpensive but I definitely won't purchase again.
Carina A.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
It’s an okay product. It feels nice on the lips. It’ feels thin on the lips... but the product feel as though it doesn’t do that great of job like the original aquaphor advanced therapy. In my opinion it is expensive when you have the advanced therapy one, with a lot more product, less the money, and same/better results. Although it is convenient that it is small and travel friendly .
Gina C.
AQUAPHOR IS MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! I HAVE to wear this on my lips every single night! It is so hydrating, it feels amazing, and my lips never feel dry or chapped in the winter when I use Aquaphor on them regularly. I buy Aquaphor it by the tub so that I rarely ever run out. I recommend Aquaphor to anyone and everyone, and I will never stop buying Aquaphor! Been using it for probably 10 years now, and it has never failed me. I even put Aquaphor on and in my nose if it gets really drying during cold & flu season.
Alexis D.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Target
My lips get so dry in Colorado during the winter time. So I use this to try to smooth them out and give them some color. I have no color in my lips. 😂😂 Also it's easy accessible and comes in a lot of different ways. Go look in your grocery store and it's not too expensive. Also works not only for lips it works with anything external since it is just for your skin.
Casey Lynn C.
martin
i love this product! it makes my lips smooth and soft for days even after i have applied it. most lip products i have to reapply many times a day, but this is a one time a day lip moisturizer for sure! it’s amazing! 😍 no matter the condition of my lips, it’s helps. chapped, dry, sunburned,and more! it even works as a great base for matte lipsticks!
Nadia S.
The aquaphor lip repair balm is good for very dry lips. It helps cracked lips to heal fast. It's smooth to apply and doesn't feel tacky. It also has a nice scent to it. I ordered it from amazon.com and thought that the price point was quite good. The only thing I didn't like about it was that you have to reapply it frequently in order to get best results.
DaMara G.
Cleburne , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Anytime my lips get chapped from the sun wind or cold I grab a tube of this. It feels better on my lips immediately and the healing is definitely faster. I don't like that the product is white though, sometimes if I accidentally get too much on my lips you can see the white until you actually wipe it off. This would be perfect if it were a clear balm.
Ivory S.
Washington
I love this for the winter. I have beautiful full lips, however they don't look so lush when dry...crusty. Aquaphor keeps the moisture on my lips and I use it two ways, to brush the dry skin off my lips. I then follow up with a second layer and let it sink in. The final step is applying my lipstick....all leading to the perfect pout.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast relief. Will this product help me quickly?
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?