BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

• #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
  • Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
  • Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
  • Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
  • Specially formulated for sensitive lips
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

• I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast ...6 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use on knuckles?2 Answers
Aquaphor® Lip Repair
  • "I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!" in 4012 reviews
  • "Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love it" in 831 reviews
Kelsey C.
Bar Harbor
I was not blessed with gorgeous, flawless, airbrushed skin. Instead, I was plagued with adult acne and pores that sometimes resembled moons craters. Eventually, I hit my breaking point and saw the most reputable dermatologist in my region who prescribed an incredibly harsh antibiotic that cured the acne, but also dried my skin, body (AND LIPS) to the absolute bone. The only relief I had in six months was when I applied Aquaphor Lip Repair. The knock-off replicates do not compare to the name brand so save yourself the money and repeat trip to Wal-Mart and buy the legitimate product. Lucky for you it now comes in easily portable tubes like any other lip gloss as well as the original larger bottles you can keep in bathroom (like me, for after I brush my teeth) or bedside table (it’s important to hydrate before bed).
Faith C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this because I was advised on the Acne.org forums that this is a MUST during an Accutane treatment. It really is-- I can't live without this stuff.
Aquaphor really does provide immediate relief to extremely dry and chapped lips. And this particular version of it DOES HEAL. I forgot to take this with me to a hangout once, and it was a living nightmare. By the end of the night my lips were so dry they were cracking and bleeding all over. I applied Aquaphor when I got home, and the cuts were gone the next morning.
Ally R.
Purchased at: Target
I cannot say enough great things about this product!!! I had a bad experience with past lip balms where if I stopped using them, my lips would become so dry and cracked. It was such a painful experience so I decided to switch to Aquaphor and I haven’t looked back since. I always have one on me no matter where I go: I have one in my coat pocket, one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one at my nightstand, everywhere because this is such a life saver! Aquaphor leaves my lips moisturized all the time, even after a long time since I’ve used it last! I will never stop purchasing Aquaphor because it doesn’t dry my lips out.
Lillian S.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Target
Not as bad as Carmex, not as good as Burts Bees. I can’t say that I even tried to finish this. It did suffice for a few weeks before turning on me. It would easily congeal around the corners of my mouth after applying. I did not like the tube either. It always felt like my dead skin cells would get trapped back into the hole of the tube. As time would go on it would look more and more unsightly. If I have to use my fingers, might as well put this in a tub.
Grace K.
Roanoke
So obsessed with this. I keep it in my purse at all times and I put it on my lips, around my nose in the winter if I’ve been blowing my nose a lot, I put it on my knuckles and areas of my hands that get dry in the winter. It’s really cheap compared to the glossier balm dot com etc. it’s not greasy and it’s really easy to Robin and extremely healing. I rub it all over my hands before I go to sleep especially in dry cold months. Super recommend this!
Laura B.
Brunswick, GA
This has to be one of the greatest lip products ever made! I get extremely dry, cracked and chapped lips especially during the cooler months and this is a great remedy for them! I put it on before bed and wake up with my lips feeling rejuvenated! I highly recommend this product to everyone! Even if your lips don't get as bad as mine do it is still a wonderful product that moisturizes and has so many benefits!
Alexis M.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip repair! It is not only super affordable, but it lasts a long time! I have one in different packaging at the moment, but I wear it every night! It helps my super probe dry lips! Always have this in my bathroom!
Carina A.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s an okay product. It feels nice on the lips. It’ feels thin on the lips... but the product feel as though it doesn’t do that great of job like the original aquaphor advanced therapy. In my opinion it is expensive when you have the advanced therapy one, with a lot more product, less the money, and same/better results. Although it is convenient that it is small and travel friendly .
Allie R.
panorama city
I swear by this lip product!! This has especially been helpful during and after Coachella. If you’ve gone to Coachella, you know how windy and dusty it gets. Coming home with black boogers dusty, I know, TMI, but I had to set a picture. With dirt and dust, comes chapped lips. I use this all throughout my four day weekend, and it saves me the pain of having chapped lips....literally.
Dani R.
Purchased at: Target
I do not use this as regularly as I should. When I do, it transforms my lips back into a non chapped form (ice I use a lip scrub). This product becomes liquid like after some time which is frustrating. When it is more liquid, it doesn’t stay on your lips as well. I also hate having to use my finger to put it in rather then having the application built into the tube.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast relief. Will this product help me quickly?
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?