BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor® Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

• #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
  • Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
  • Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
  • Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
  • Specially formulated for sensitive lips
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Value pack contains two (2) .35oz tubes

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

• I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast ...6 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use on knuckles?2 Answers
Aquaphor® Lip Repair
  • "I bought this after my dermatologist recommended it. I have extremely dry chapped lips and this is the only thing I can find that helps!" in 4012 reviews
  • "Heals really chapped lips in a hurry. It is intensely moisturizing. I love it" in 831 reviews
Kristy F.
Lompoc, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is my go to, it is my all time favorite! When my daughter was a toddler she had a really really bad fever blister we had to take her to the ER long story short they couldnt help my friend suggested trying this product and instantly like magic it relieved the pain and within a couple of days it was healing. She started to get the blisters one more time and i put this stuff on and it was gone..she has never had them again..i swear by this product
Ruth D.
I bought 2 tubes of this recently and I'm pushing myself to use them up. They are hydrating and do what they claim however I hate how they taste! There is a slightly bitter taste and It ruins everything! They aren't spoiled or rancid, it's just how they taste. I use aquaphor ointment on my 2 year old all the time and trust the brand so that's why I picked these up. It's a good thing they aren't very inexpensive but I definitely won't purchase again.
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
The ONLY chapstick that actually works for me. I’ve tried Burt’s bees, Eos, the original chapstick brand, Blistex and nothing even compares to this stuff. Nivea is a second in my book. I love that this product doesn’t have a scent because I find that many fragrances in products dry out my lips; defeating the purpose of the chapstick overall. I’ll continue to buy this stuff until I find another product that works better.
Tiffany E.
Redding
Purchased at: Target
This is some of the best stuff I've ever used!! I went through a time where my lips were so chapped, dry, and rough. they were red, cracked and sometimes would bleed. It was painful! I tried many products to get in hopes that it would help but nothing did til I bought this. This is the best stuff!!! It fixed my lips and made them so soft. Great to use as a lip mask at night. Your lips will thank you!!
Carina A.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
It’s an okay product. It feels nice on the lips. It’ feels thin on the lips... but the product feel as though it doesn’t do that great of job like the original aquaphor advanced therapy. In my opinion it is expensive when you have the advanced therapy one, with a lot more product, less the money, and same/better results. Although it is convenient that it is small and travel friendly .
Leeann R.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great !!! First time I used this my lips were cracked (I was dehydrated). by the end of the first day my lips felt better, my lips felt like new in two days,I don't have to keep reapplying all day, just rubbed my lips together and I still have product on my lips. If I had to say anything negative it's that for me I prefer something with a slight scent and slight flavor.
Alexis D.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Target
My lips get so dry in Colorado during the winter time. So I use this to try to smooth them out and give them some color. I have no color in my lips. 😂😂 Also it's easy accessible and comes in a lot of different ways. Go look in your grocery store and it's not too expensive. Also works not only for lips it works with anything external since it is just for your skin.
Jen S.
Toledo
For those that suffer from cold sores they understand the frustration of just opening a brand new stick of chapstick to have a sore appear. Using aquaphor I am able to avoid lip contact, keep my lips from getting even more ugly while fighting a cold sore and have confidence that once everything heals I’ll be back to normal not fighting and upward battle.
DaMara G.
Cleburne , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Anytime my lips get chapped from the sun wind or cold I grab a tube of this. It feels better on my lips immediately and the healing is definitely faster. I don't like that the product is white though, sometimes if I accidentally get too much on my lips you can see the white until you actually wipe it off. This would be perfect if it were a clear balm.
Ashley V.
apex
my lips are ALWAYS chapped... this product does a good job keeping them as moisturized however the product it self is really thick. I’m not a huge fan of thick lip care myself and I still use it occasionally when I need the extra moisture surge. I will also put it on a night before bed since I’ll be asleep and not noticing the thickness.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I have severely dry, irritated lips & need some fast relief. Will this product help me quickly?
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?