BY AQUAPHOR #68 in Lip Care

Aquaphor® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
New.
Dermatologist recommended #1 lip brand.
From Eucerin®.
Lip repair + protect.
Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dry lips.
Formulated for sensitive lips. Fragrance free.
.35 fl oz. 10ml. see more...

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.35 fl oz; 10 ml
So I heard so many amazing things about this product and decided to try it. Little did I know there are TWO different ones(or maybe even three): lip protectant(which is the one I first bought), lip repair, and I THINK there is one that does both.
My lips always get very dry and cracked during winter and I started using this and it was doing nothing. I FINALLY realised it was because I didn't purchase the "Lip Repair" kind.
This lip protectant works great at keeping your lips from getting chapped, but it doesn't heal them. :) Great product! (Just make sure you get the correct one) lol Which not all places sell each.
Cara J.
Cara J.
Washington, DC
I really wanted to love this. I bought this at my local Kroger. This smells like SPF, which isn't a huge problem except it tastes like SPF too. It also melts very easily and slides around the lips without ever really settling in. I kind of hate this. One good thing is that this helped me figure out that my whole face is really sensitive to chemical sunscreens, as my mouth turned into a peely dry mess after using this a total of once. Even if you don't have a chemical sunscreen sensitivity, avoid this.
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
I randomly bought this because Rite Aid was having BOGO half off so I got the original formula and this. I love that this has SPF because no one really thinks about how much the sun damages our lips. Nivea has a lip sunscreen but it's absolutely disgusting and leaves this white mess all over your lips but this one doesn't lose its original purpose, which is to hydrate the lips, while having an additional quality of protecting the lips from the sun. I have this in my pocket all year round.
farah c.
farah c.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased from CVS when my lips were peeling and Chapstick wasn't helping. After a day and a half my lips were significantly more smooth because it actually penetrate in rather than sit on top and protect. Feels so nice to put on too. Taste is pretty minimal like light petroleum jelly. I also purchased the "repair and protect" (I think) which I do not recommend. Buy the "immediate relief" and you will be pleased. Side note I live in New York.
Jorjanna S.
Jorjanna S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cant rave about this enough. Incredibly multipurpose, not gooey feeling like vaseline leave you and a simple tube. While the mini vaseline's are cute, it constantly is opening in my back, and all types of undesirables get stuck in the lid. This never happens. The tube also ensures you get every last drop. You can even put it on winter chapped hands. Perfect for people who suffer from dry skin, honestly a must have in everyone's bags.
Kaylyn O.
Kaylyn O.
Geneva, NY
Aquaphor is the best lip balm/chapstick I have ever used. A friend introduced me to it in college and I haven't used any other brand since. We get some pretty brutal winters where I live and as long as I use Aquaphor my lips never get chapped. It's a miracle worker. Small package size makes it easy to fit in any purse. And I've found that there really isn't a scent to it at all. Also love that this version has SPF protection.
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.35 fl oz; 10 ml
This saved my lips when we were on vacation in Mexico in July! I know, we went to Mexico in the dead of Summer... smart (not!). I never left the hotel room without it. It instantly moisturizes my lips upon application. I did reapply each time I'm come out of the water. I didn't really want to chance it. I recommend that you have this handy if you go anywhere tropical or plan on spending long periods of time in the sun.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.35 fl oz; 10 ml
i never knew you could get sunburn on your lips until it happened to me. ever since then ive been using this and have never had thay problem again. not only does it protect your lips from the sun, it also moisturizes incredibly. i originally used it to protect my lips from the sun but its moisturizing power is ridiculous! if you have really chapped lips or like wearing matte lipsticks you should really try this out !
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I have my lips done (filled & plumped) every three months. They seem to get VERY dry and peel after. I have purchased almost everything out there to fix my poor lips, from high end to drugstore. Nothing worked. Until…I tried this! IT WORKS. I will never buy anything for my lips again, they are plump and hydrated. You also get the added sunscreen. This is now a holy grail product for me.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Albertville, MN
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen 0.35 fl oz; 10 ml
Aquaphor is my staple for extra dry skin, lips, and EYES! I have tubes and jars in everyone's bathroom and bedroom. I'm pretty sure I have about 3 small tubes just in my purse. On lips, it moisturizes better than anything else and you only need a tiny amount. The only thing that irritates me is that it melts in the tube and comes out as a liquid if it gets warm but that's my doing.