BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
New.
Dermatologist recommended #1 lip brand.
From Eucerin®.
Lip repair + protect.
Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dry lips.
Formulated for sensitive lips. Fragrance free.
.35 fl oz. 10ml.

Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 538 reviews
  • "This stuff is really nice. it definitely tastes like sunscreen but I like it. definitely good protection " in 318 reviews
  • "A MUST TO PROTECT YOUR LIPS FROM SUN.A MUST HAVE 24/7 lip care. great alone or over lipstick. Extremely Soothing and moisturizing doesn't have strong odor. . really soothing yet effective for chap lips." in 142 reviews
bunnyta L.
austin
Purchased at: Sephora
If and when I don’t have this baby, aquaphor has never let me down. Not only to I love it but my skin and lips do to. I suffer from having fryer lips no matter how much I drink water so I must always have a lip moisturizer handy! And the aquaphor lip protectant wit spf 30 (lets not@forget how important spf is) is always one of my top 5!
Eliza G.
Palos Hills
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this lip balm because I had a large container of it that I loved and wanted a small one to carry with me. It worked okay but not the same way the bigger container did. My lips became dry again after an hour but I believe the SPF in it was the reason behind this. Maybe buy the one without SPF!!
Elise B.
In the Summer months we like to send this to our deployed service memebers in their care packages. We like the packaging because it is more heat friendly. The standard type tube leaks and this one doesn’t. The formula is perfect to hydrate and protect from the sun and 120 degree temps.
elisabeth j.
Seattle, Washington
Aquafor is my favorite chapstick because of its long lasting moisture and keeps my lips soft and supple all day long. I like the squeeze tube because i can control how much i use, without any waste. This is my favorite chapstick to recomend to others because i know it has always worked for me.
Natalie J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love Aquaphor for all of their products. I have incredibly dry skin so I slather their ointment constantly. I was happy to discover that they had a lip product. It is definitely a bonus that they add SPF to it since I love going out in the sun. It'll keep my lips from aging I figure!
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a must have in my purse daily! I love that it comes in such a big tube and you don’t run out quick at all. This is one of the best lip protectants that I’ve ever used and there’s an added bonus of an SPF of 30 which is a pretty high number I recommend this to everyone!
Lela P.
I purchased this since the Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is one of the most raved lotions for dry skin. I also have really been conscientious about protecting my lips with sunscreen. It works OK - however I knocked off 2 stars because the formula is surprisingly runny, and I have to be barely squeeze the tube or else too much comes out. I also don’t even feel it going on my lips because its so thin. For some reason i was expecting it to be thick like a vaseline or something.
Since it has a good amount of sunscreen though, i will continue to use it.
Erika C.
This chapstick is something my whole family uses! The angled applicator makes it easy to glide the product along the shape of anyone’s lips. I enjoy non-scented chapsticks which is this product exactly. The SPF content is a bonus. You can’t go wrong with SPF!
Alexys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my summer go-to lip balm! It protects my lips from the sun and keeps them silky. We’re a boating family so the sun can be pretty harsh and nothing it worse than sun burned lips. Aquaphor helps with that and keeps my lips moisturized at the same time.
Vera H.
Cedar Rapids
An amazing option when you need that extra sunscreen for your lips. I would definitely recommend for people who do a lot of outdoor activities! I love this one in the summer when my lips are exposed cause i know they wont get damaged if i have this on.