BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
New.
Dermatologist recommended #1 lip brand.
From Eucerin®.
Lip repair + protect.
Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dry lips.
Formulated for sensitive lips. Fragrance free.
.35 fl oz. 10ml.

Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 538 reviews
  • "This stuff is really nice. it definitely tastes like sunscreen but I like it. definitely good protection " in 318 reviews
  • "A MUST TO PROTECT YOUR LIPS FROM SUN.A MUST HAVE 24/7 lip care. great alone or over lipstick. Extremely Soothing and moisturizing doesn't have strong odor. . really soothing yet effective for chap lips." in 142 reviews
Hess S.
Perfect product to use if you’re going on vacation somewhere where you’ll be soaking up the sun! It’s a light weight feel that also protects from the suns intense rays. When I know I’m going to be in the sun for too long I always make sure I have this packed in my bag so I can apply every couple hours or so!
Eliza G.
Palos Hills
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this lip balm because I had a large container of it that I loved and wanted a small one to carry with me. It worked okay but not the same way the bigger container did. My lips became dry again after an hour but I believe the SPF in it was the reason behind this. Maybe buy the one without SPF!!
Christine Y.
Aquaphor is the best for lip treatments. Although since this product has sunscreen in it, you can definitely taste it. If that is something you don't like, you would probably be better off getting the regular one. I have used aquaphor all my life and it makes my lips very soft and hydrated!
Lela P.
I purchased this since the Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is one of the most raved lotions for dry skin. I also have really been conscientious about protecting my lips with sunscreen. It works OK - however I knocked off 2 stars because the formula is surprisingly runny, and I have to be barely squeeze the tube or else too much comes out. I also don’t even feel it going on my lips because its so thin. For some reason i was expecting it to be thick like a vaseline or something.
Since it has a good amount of sunscreen though, i will continue to use it.
Erika C.
This chapstick is something my whole family uses! The angled applicator makes it easy to glide the product along the shape of anyone’s lips. I enjoy non-scented chapsticks which is this product exactly. The SPF content is a bonus. You can’t go wrong with SPF!
Nora C.
Sierra Madre
Aquaphor® Lip Repair I have a LOT of allergies. It's embarrassing. That said, this balm is amazing. I'm an ex-Chapstick user. It was a little waxy, but it got the job done. Now my allergies won't allow it. So I found Aquaphor. When you first put it on, it's a little slippery, but it absorbs and disappears, but it's still working. With Chapstick, I was reapplying every hour, but Aquaphor lasts for hours. In a 8 hour shift, I reapply once. That's awesome. There's zero flavor, not even a chemical taste. One tip, don't leave it in a warm place, because it thins and gets runny.
Callie R.
Richmond
I generally have dry cracked lips, so I’m constantly having to apply some sort of lip balm. Aquaphor is by far one of my top favorites. It heals my cracked lips so fast and leaves my lips feeling soft and ready for lipsticks!
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this since I was born, my mom used it on me and now 30 years later I still buy it religiously. It heals my lips immediately and also I use it as a casual lip balm and on my skin sometimes. It looks very glossy. I apply it before all my lipsticks so that it’s extra moisturized. I reapply it every couple hours, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours so I don’t have to think about reapplying all the time. Each container last me for 3-4. And it’s sooooo inexpensive, Great for the price! I buy like 5 at a time to stock at my home and in all my purses.
Brooke M.
dana point
Purchased at: Walgreens
This helps my lips so much! My mom recommended it to me since she’s a nurse. It’s the best for when your lips are really dry and you also don’t feel the need to put it on every ten minutes which is the best part about it!
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
I never thought I would be anything other than a Burt’s Bees girl but here I am obsessed with Aquaphor’s lip protectant. This stuff is awesome for dry lips, and so wearable. It’s not heavy at all or sticky to wear, which is what I look for in a lip balm. Plus the sun protectant aspect is always a plus plus plus! I also use it around my cuticles and fingernails because they are really prone to dryness and it works wonders. I never thought to switch to Aquaphor until I saw Kristin Johns review it on YouTube and now I’m so glad I did!