BY AQUAPHOR #49 in Lip Care

Aquaphor® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.
New.
Dermatologist recommended #1 lip brand.
From Eucerin®.
Lip repair + protect.
Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dry lips.
Formulated for sensitive lips. Fragrance free.
.35 fl oz. 10ml.

Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 493 reviews
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 487 reviews
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 469 reviews
  • "I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. " in 468 reviews
  • "This stuff is really nice. it definitely tastes like sunscreen but I like it. definitely good protection " in 318 reviews
~¤☆Aaria D.
Lemoore, CA
This product I can definately rely on keeping my lips from being dry. When I moved from California to Boston Mass, my lips were drying out more often than usual due to the temperature change. I needed something far stronger than chapstick. In fact regular chapstick or lip gloss only made things worse. This product has the consistency of petroleum jelly more of a smooth gentle and soft feel and stays on and keeps your lips hydrated for longer than any brand of chapstick I could find. The best part is it's in a convenient shape just for use of lip care, cause the original brand I use to use was in the big squeeze tube and I was totally okay with that long as it relieved the pain from the dryness of my lips. [product:aquaphor-lip-protectant/sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-30] BSN Moisturizer Aquaphor 1.75 oz. Tube (#63369, Sold Per Case)
Lela P.
I purchased this since the Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is one of the most raved lotions for dry skin. I also have really been conscientious about protecting my lips with sunscreen. It works OK - however I knocked off 2 stars because the formula is surprisingly runny, and I have to be barely squeeze the tube or else too much comes out. I also don’t even feel it going on my lips because its so thin. For some reason i was expecting it to be thick like a vaseline or something.
Since it has a good amount of sunscreen though, i will continue to use it.
Nora C.
Sierra Madre
Aquaphor® Lip Repair I have a LOT of allergies. It's embarrassing. That said, this balm is amazing. I'm an ex-Chapstick user. It was a little waxy, but it got the job done. Now my allergies won't allow it. So I found Aquaphor. When you first put it on, it's a little slippery, but it absorbs and disappears, but it's still working. With Chapstick, I was reapplying every hour, but Aquaphor lasts for hours. In a 8 hour shift, I reapply once. That's awesome. There's zero flavor, not even a chemical taste. One tip, don't leave it in a warm place, because it thins and gets runny.
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this since I was born, my mom used it on me and now 30 years later I still buy it religiously. It heals my lips immediately and also I use it as a casual lip balm and on my skin sometimes. It looks very glossy. I apply it before all my lipsticks so that it’s extra moisturized. I reapply it every couple hours, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours so I don’t have to think about reapplying all the time. Each container last me for 3-4. And it’s sooooo inexpensive, Great for the price! I buy like 5 at a time to stock at my home and in all my purses.
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
I never thought I would be anything other than a Burt’s Bees girl but here I am obsessed with Aquaphor’s lip protectant. This stuff is awesome for dry lips, and so wearable. It’s not heavy at all or sticky to wear, which is what I look for in a lip balm. Plus the sun protectant aspect is always a plus plus plus! I also use it around my cuticles and fingernails because they are really prone to dryness and it works wonders. I never thought to switch to Aquaphor until I saw Kristin Johns review it on YouTube and now I’m so glad I did!
Ashley M.
Staffordsvlle, KY
My husband and I had went on a couples vacay and I totally wasn’t thinking about sunscreen. We stopped by the nearest once we reached our hotel. There wasn’t a lot of options so I choose this product. I was disappointed in the purchase at the time because I thought it would never work but better then nothing. It proved me wrong. It was great! Did it’s job and smelled good at the same time. I didn’t get that nasty greasy feel that some leave.
Mara A.
Casselberry, FL
Aquafor is usuallyally great, however I really didn't like this product. The packaging I don't really care for, it ends up getting all messy and is difficult to get out, it also tastes pretty horrible. I originnaly purchased it because of really chapped lips but it burns so much when applied and doesn't really heal my lips either. I stopped using it.
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've just recently started using this product. I like the consistency and how long it stays on. What I have noticed is so it makes my skin peel a lot more. This might be good if you want something to exfoliate your lips more. It could be bad in the winter though when your skin is already very dry and it could lead to some tearing.
Mary F.
dallas
Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30 Works even overnight. Sun protection always a plus and a light amount applied before lip color actually works. I have tried so many brands and this is by far the superior product. I also have the Aquaphor version without sun protection but this one seems more protective, moisturizing and long-lasting. No taste or scent.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Love this! I use it in the cold windy winter months. It's especially great for skiiers, beach goers, or those on accutain. It stays on and is kind of on the heavier side. It has SPF to protect from sunburn or farther irritation. It takes a long time to soak in, so it stays on the surface of your lips longer and protects them.