Aquaphor Lip Protectant + SPF

Aquaphor Lip Protectant + Sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 30 lip balm immediately_relieves dryness and helps protect your lips against UVA and UVB rays. The unique formula relieves and soothes chapped, cracked lips and provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.

Does this have a weird taste? I currently use the regular aqua phone on my lips and I love it.
How long does this last on your lips ?
Does the sunscreen in this lip balm make it tase weird?
Start your review of Aquaphor Lip Protectant + SPF!
Product Highlights
I've loved Aquaphor since I was a toddler. It works wonders on my chapped lips and helps prevent my cheeks from drying out in extremely cold weather. Super awesome product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin, and plus it's not overly fragrant. in reviews
This stuff is really nice. it definitely tastes like sunscreen but I like it. definitely good protection in reviews
A MUST TO PROTECT YOUR LIPS FROM SUN.A MUST HAVE 24/7 lip care. great alone or over lipstick. Extremely Soothing and moisturizing doesn't have strong odor. . really soothing yet effective for chap lips.in reviews
The G.
Aquaphor Lip Protectant + SPF uploaded by The G.
I received this in my #ipsy glam bag looks like a great product I like the packaging also certified vegan
Abby F.
Orléans, ON
I don’t care what anyone says about this stuff. I LOVE it. I can put it on chapped lips, a burn, a dry spot at night and the next am it’s all better. I have the stick and the bottle. Will always have one in my house :)
Nina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product, very moisturizing which leaves your lips soft and supple. Although it’s kind of similar to Vaseline, it has no fragrance and after taste
Keely N.
Love this stuff and just the brand in general. Keeps my lips nice and moisturized while tanning without getting blisters because of the spf. Highly recommend
Mutzza A.
Edmonton, AB
Softens the lips and locks in moisture. It isnt too greasy but it is thick. It helpes with different skin issues such as dryness,eczema, and other skin irritations on the lips. It is affordable and long lasting. Very effective during cold months.
Jalesha B.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Bomb.com leaves lips soft an very hydrated! You can get it from any local store an it’s very affordable
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
Great basic lip balm. I use it on the go and keep it in my purse for touch ups. I prefer others for deep hydration but this one is great for everyday light moisture.
Abby B.
It's very dry where I work and it's even drier in the winter. This saves my lips!
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product!! I bought it one day because I needed protection for lips while going to the beach, and I picked this one and I use It all of the time now!
Talia F.
This product was alright I would use i would use it again but it just didn't work to well I felt like my lips got very burnt good pricing though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...