BY AQUAPHOR #7 in Lip Care

To Use: Apply to lips as needed.

• Which is better for lips - this or the ointment to go? I've heard...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work compared to like a normal.lip balm ?2 Answers
  • does this feel greasy at all? 1 Answers
Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best lip balm/treatment I have ever used. The only other product I've tried that even comes close is the Nuxe Reve De Miel which is upwards of [$] . Instead of just covering your lips with a wax or gel barrier, Aquaphor Lip Repair actually penetrates the skin and nourishes from the inside out with Castor Oil, Glycerin, Shea, and Vitamin E. It says "Instant Relief" on the tube, and that it is! It is fragrance free, light feeling, gives lips a nice satin finish without a gross white cast, and is long lasting. I will definitely repurchase this time and time again. see less
Emily O.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I sunburned my lips so severely, I healed them with Blistex and then continued for about three weeks with this Aquaphor magic! Thank goodness for the value and price because I was desperate to heal my lips- this kept them nourished and pain free following the next few weeks- the only reason I give four out of five is because I found the taste a bit odd...totally worth it though for performance! I used the sunscreen because I had another trip in the sun and did not want a repeat of my previous ailment!!! Aquaphor Lip Protectant/Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my lifesaver product. I put it on my lips before I go to sleep every night and it just keeps them so hydrated and moisturized. It’s super easy to use and I feel like it is more hygienic than a big tub of Vaseline that you have to stick your fingers into. The tube is really nice because it’s also right packaging that you can easily throw into your purse or bag. And it just feels so nice on your lips, i highly suggest this to anyone who wants a good classic lip balm.
Maddie M.
Dexter
I love Aquaphor. I started using it when I had started Accutane which dries out your skin and you lips really bad as a side effect. I used this multiple times throughout the day, and before bed to prevent my lips from cracking or bleeding. I also would put it on any extreme dry patches on my face, or in my nose which would also get very, very dry. The only downside is that if it gets into your mouth it tastes awful.
Natalie A.
Lodi
Aquaphor has evolved into one of my few steps on my night time ritual. I don’t have much time in the evening so if you made it into my clan of products I use everyday, you’re special. This lip balm has improved my lips over the past year tremendously. I used to have to apply some sort of balm at least 5 times a day, but with using aquaphor every night, I don’t have this problem anymore. It’s a holy grail for me.
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
This stuff is god sent! When I was in high school I took a medication for the bad acne my face produced , the medication made my lips so chapped the I could literally feel the skin peeling off my lips! My friend Loren then introduced me to this stuff and it helped and soothed so much that you couldn't even tell how chapped they really were ! With my lips feeling soft again I was feeling confident!
Sunie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff. When my lips are really dry (and let me tell ya, they get EXTREMELY dry) they tend to burn and this stuff provides almost instant relief when I apply it. I can honestly say the only thing I'm not a fan of is the texture of it but that's only because of personal preference. I just prefer the normal chapstick texture whereas this is almost more like a creamy consistency.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just regular aquafor in case you were wondering. The difference is that it is in a tube and its a bit softer but overall its the exact same ingredients and on their website they say you can use it for all the same things like diaper rash and everything else so they are exactly the same as the larger jar and tube. If you can buy the large jar and some sort of refillable lip jar or tube it would be cheaper but if you like the convenience and are willing to pay for that thats what this is for.
 Some people say you should use more natural ingredients but i say emollients have been around forever and are in the most expensive moisturizers like lamer because they are workhorse ingredients with science behind them.
 This is scientifically proven to be super moisturizing and work. Its like vaselline but more soft and longer lasfing and less messy. Overall its great for chapped lips and skin and i totally recommend.
Izze D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use this on a daily basis but I use especially for healing when you have really chapped lips or even skin. It's long lasting and meets expectations. It can be bought at any drugstore pretty much. CVS, at the front at Ralphs and Albertsons. I really recomend it!
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Dominique F.
San Jose, CA
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?
Maggie S.
Does this feel super greasy? Is it as good as the Nivea lip butters?
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair