BY AQUAPHOR #12 in Lip Care

To Use: Apply to lips as needed.

• Which is better for lips - this or the ointment to go? I've heard...3 Answers
  • does this feel greasy at all? 1 Answers
  • I need a really strong lip balm to help me stop my lips from alwa...1 Answers
Emily O.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I sunburned my lips so severely, I healed them with Blistex and then continued for about three weeks with this Aquaphor magic! Thank goodness for the value and price because I was desperate to heal my lips- this kept them nourished and pain free following the next few weeks- the only reason I give four out of five is because I found the taste a bit odd...totally worth it though for performance! I used the sunscreen because I had another trip in the sun and did not want a repeat of my previous ailment!!! Aquaphor Lip Protectant/Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my lifesaver product. I put it on my lips before I go to sleep every night and it just keeps them so hydrated and moisturized. It’s super easy to use and I feel like it is more hygienic than a big tub of Vaseline that you have to stick your fingers into. The tube is really nice because it’s also right packaging that you can easily throw into your purse or bag. And it just feels so nice on your lips, i highly suggest this to anyone who wants a good classic lip balm.
Maddie M.
Dexter
I love Aquaphor. I started using it when I had started Accutane which dries out your skin and you lips really bad as a side effect. I used this multiple times throughout the day, and before bed to prevent my lips from cracking or bleeding. I also would put it on any extreme dry patches on my face, or in my nose which would also get very, very dry. The only downside is that if it gets into your mouth it tastes awful.
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
This lip balm is okay but not my favorite. It is overly greasy and not as moisturizing as others I have used in my opinion. I really wanted to love this product but I just don't. Like I said it is okay but not the greatest. The smell is great not overpowering at all and very subtle if any smell at all which is one positive to this product. The main downside is the texture and lack of hydrating issues for me.
Sunie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff. When my lips are really dry (and let me tell ya, they get EXTREMELY dry) they tend to burn and this stuff provides almost instant relief when I apply it. I can honestly say the only thing I'm not a fan of is the texture of it but that's only because of personal preference. I just prefer the normal chapstick texture whereas this is almost more like a creamy consistency.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just regular aquafor in case you were wondering. The difference is that it is in a tube and its a bit softer but overall its the exact same ingredients and on their website they say you can use it for all the same things like diaper rash and everything else so they are exactly the same as the larger jar and tube. If you can buy the large jar and some sort of refillable lip jar or tube it would be cheaper but if you like the convenience and are willing to pay for that thats what this is for.
 Some people say you should use more natural ingredients but i say emollients have been around forever and are in the most expensive moisturizers like lamer because they are workhorse ingredients with science behind them.
 This is scientifically proven to be super moisturizing and work. Its like vaselline but more soft and longer lasfing and less messy. Overall its great for chapped lips and skin and i totally recommend.
Izze D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use this on a daily basis but I use especially for healing when you have really chapped lips or even skin. It's long lasting and meets expectations. It can be bought at any drugstore pretty much. CVS, at the front at Ralphs and Albertsons. I really recomend it!
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this recently and it is a huge help with my severely bad lips and a friend recommend this when they have really bad chapped lips days so I thought I’d give it a go and this chapstick works miracles on my lips so far they aren’t perfect yet but I have seen amazing things so far by using this better than the regular chapsticks I’ve been using I totally recommend.
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aquaphor is all I’ll ever use for my lips. This is a product I swear by. When I first moved to az I developed a really bad rash in the corners of my mouth. I work customer service and it was so disgusting. I tried everything over the counter and I went to the doctor to see what else I could try & my solution was Aquaphor. Never had problems or used anything else since.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the absolute best in the winter. I find this to be a lot better than EOS or Baby Lips. In any balm, you want your lips to be soft for a very long time and not just when you don’t put any lipstick on. I put this on along with one of Fresh’s tinted lip balms, which is the best tinted lip balm ever. Side note: the two together are amazing. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Does this ever feel too greasy on your lips?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Is this good for REALLY dry lips? I started on accutane and it is drying my skin/lips out alot. i really am in need of a good lip moisturizer. Thank you:)
Dominique F.
San Jose, CA
I am on a medicine that really dries out my lips. Does this work well! How greasy is it?
Maggie S.
Does this feel super greasy? Is it as good as the Nivea lip butters?
Omobola B.
What is/are your favourite lip balm(s)? Mine are Vaseline Lip Therapy and Aquaphor Lip Repair