Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Heather D.
Heather D.
June 22, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
I love using this for my dry skin.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Oct. 7, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
I use it for diaper rashes as soon as I see my daughters bottom getting a little red. It's gone by the next diaper change!
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Sept. 2, 2013, 1:05 a.m.
I use it on my lips when they feel dry and or cracked and it works amazingly
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
April 22, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
Relieve diaper rash.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Nov. 15, 2012, 3:10 p.m.
I use it any place on my body that feels dry, including my face, feet, elbows, lips, hands and even after showering I will rub it on my skin for extra softness.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Nov. 14, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
Love it for my dry elbos ans also when my son was in the NICU they gave it to me to use as a diaper rash cream and it works great for that as well
Heather M.
Heather M.
Nov. 7, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
This is great when you are sick and get a sore nose from blowing it too much. Put a little around your nose and it feels wonderful. I also use it for chapped lips, burns, small cuts,and dry flaky skin.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Nov. 2, 2012, 5:09 a.m.
I like to use it on my legs.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Nov. 1, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
I use it for my chapped lips during winter and places in my face where are more dry for extra moustouir
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nov. 1, 2012, 11:39 a.m.
I use it to help with my tattoos healing. Plus in the wintertime my legs get so dry and this def helps out.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
Oct. 24, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
I use it on my daughter's eczema.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
If you love painting your nails all the time like I do, I use this around my finger nails and toes before I paint them so when I accidentally get paint on my skin it peels right off!

Join Now