Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Whats your favorite way to use this product?
angelica t.
angelica t.
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
I like to use this as my sleeping mask when my skin is extra dry and flaky
Jae A.
Jae A.
Nov. 27, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
I like to use it on my hands and face during winter. Helps with the chapped nose and hands
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
I keep a bottle in my purse. when i stay at a friends house, i use it as a make up remover, chapstick, and lotion.
Allison P.
Allison P.
June 30, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
I use it on my face before bed as a moisturizer (it really helps to keep my skin from getting oily the next day!) and throughout the day on my lips.
Hollyanne B.
Hollyanne B.
June 28, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
I use it on my feet. They get so dry and start cracking and this product is amazing. It softens them up!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
June 28, 2016, 8:33 a.m.
I use it on my heels and elbows the most.
STEPHANIE P.
STEPHANIE P.
June 25, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
I love to use this on my legs and arms. It really adds moisture back into my sun dried skin.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
June 24, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
My favorite is to use on my babies diaper rash. Its great and clears it up so quickly. A lot better than normal diaper rash creams.
Heather M.
Heather M.
June 22, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
It is great for chapped or cracked lips (especially in the corners), chapped knuckles, and any painful dry skin in winter.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
June 22, 2016, 9:15 a.m.
I like using this product on my lips actually and it works great!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
June 21, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
My hands get very dry in the winter, I love this product for healing them! Its also great all year around because my hand tend to dry out from being exposed to water when washing my hands. Its a really great moisturizer for your feet for at home pedicures too!
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
June 20, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
On my toddlers dry skin. He gets really bad eczema all year round! This keeps it at bay :)
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
June 14, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
TATTOOS! this isn't really advertised as such, but it is the BEST.
Carlie R.
Carlie R.
Oct. 12, 2013, 2:51 a.m.
On my lips! I discovered this when I was on Accutane and it was a life saver! Nothing even comes close to it. Moisturizes, gets rid of flaking, and it looks like a pretty and shiny lip gloss! Also, I prefer this to the actual Aquaphor lip treatment.
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Sept. 4, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
I use it on my baby for scratches and dry patches, works great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sept. 2, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
I use this for literally EVERYTHING!!! From diaper rashes to eczema, to any open sores to a moisturizer for my feet....I swear by this product!!!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Sept. 1, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
I sometimes get dry patches on my arms for some odd reason.. Aquaphor takes care off them like they never appeared!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Aug. 27, 2013, 6:31 p.m.
I use it for so many things, my lips especially but also on the heels of my feet when they feel dry. I put it on at night and put socks on and my feet are as good as new.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Aug. 26, 2013, 6:27 p.m.
Love using this on long training runs! I put of the seams of my shorts and legs to help prevent chaffing.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
July 24, 2013, 3:06 a.m.
My daughter is undergoing chemo and radiation! and this is a great product! and I use it when she gets out of the shower and is still wet and I rub it all over her body and it helps so so much try it!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
July 23, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
I like to use it on my face in the morning before going out. It's very windy where I live, so it keeps my skin from getting chapped up.
Karen S.
Karen S.
July 21, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
I love using this on my feet before I go to bed so that I will have soft, smooth feet in the morning. Helps keep the dryness away.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
July 6, 2013, 10:01 p.m.
This stuff is better than anything on keeping baby's bottom from getting a rash or if there is just a start of a rash, it will help get rid of it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
July 1, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
Definitely after getting a tattoo! really keeps the itching down.
Claribel D.
Claribel D.
July 1, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
I use this product for the burns from laser hair removal.
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
July 1, 2013, 3:50 a.m.
After getting tattooed! scrapes, or cuts as well!
Cherith F.
Cherith F.
June 26, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
I love to use this on my feet, elbows, and knees. Makes the rough places smooth.
Geri P.
Geri P.
June 5, 2013, 3:31 a.m.
I use this on my kids. My son gets rough patches around his mouth I guess from drooling when sleeping. Apply at night, protects skin and gives it time to heal.
Susan S.
Susan S.
June 2, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
I use this on my face in the winter . I have eczema and this is my miracle in a jar!
Julie H.
Julie H.
May 28, 2013, 1:14 a.m.
I use this on dry patches. But my favorite thins to use this on is my lips.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
May 14, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
I used this on the kids so they would have dry skin
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
April 4, 2013, 4:25 p.m.
My children have bad exzema so that's how we use this product.
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
March 29, 2013, 6:17 p.m.
I use it on my scare that I had surgery from a broken leg. I keep it moisturized on a daily basis.
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
March 3, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
I use it after I shave, especially in the winter, when my skin is extremely dry. I also use it because my skin is extremely sensitive - I've even used it on my face when I'm broken out in rashes from different beauty products, and it's never once bothered my face - it always helps.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Feb. 11, 2013, 6:19 a.m.
My very dry hands, baby's dry lips and sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Jan. 20, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
I have been using Aquaphor on my daughters feet since she was a baby. She had very dry feet and it works wonders.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Jan. 14, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
I liked using this for rashes my daughter would get for not wiping well enough!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Jan. 14, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
I like to use it for dry legs and chapped lips.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Nov. 29, 2012, 7:49 a.m.
After a shower, for my eczema, razor burns. Just daily use. Love this product!
Arianne S.
Arianne S.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:29 p.m.
I am using this on my newborn twins after every bath. Seems to be helping with cradle cap!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Nov. 21, 2012, 8:24 p.m.
I use this on my son after every bath because he has very dry skin and it works wonders on his skin its really amazing.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:15 p.m.
I use it on my son after every bath on his tush. Then whenever he has any skin irritation!
Traci M.
Traci M.
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:15 a.m.
Lip balm and cuticle salve!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
I use it on extra dry skin like heals, elbow, knees
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Nov. 8, 2012, 4:46 p.m.
Right after the shower or before going out!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:54 a.m.
I use it on cracked fingertips the most, although it also good for painfully chapped area-around-the-lips
Heather R.
Heather R.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:34 a.m.
I love using this product on my lips also underneath my nose when its chapped from a cold!
Grissel O.
Grissel O.
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:50 a.m.
My favorite way to use this was under my babies chin and neck where the excess moisture caused rashes it was recommended to me by his pediatrician
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6:15 p.m.
I work in a healthcare setting and all the frequent handwashing really drys out my skin. I use this on my hands and also on my lips in the winter when they become chapped because of the strong winds.
Hunter K.
Hunter K.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:29 a.m.
Every night so my lips donnt feel dry in the morning
Angela M.
Angela M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:03 a.m.
My daughter has eczema and when she starts to break out I will use it on her and it clears it up fast.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Nov. 3, 2012, 8:40 a.m.
Chapped lips, dry skin, a healing ointment for cuts, mix with blush to make lip stick, or mix with eyeshadow to make cream shadow
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Oct. 31, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
It works wonders on eczema and diaper rash.
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:30 p.m.
I use this on my face. I'm sure you can use it anywhere you feel necessary though
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Oct. 28, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
I love to put this on my chapped lips over night. When I wake up in the morning they are heeled and are super soft.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 10:32 a.m.
My doctor turned me onto this, I have two kids with bad eczema and if you apply this on their faces in the winter it keeps it from getting bad and helps clear it up in no time. I love this product its gentle and easy to use.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oct. 26, 2012, 10:06 a.m.
My favorite way to use is on my hands at bed time with socks over top.....touchable soft in the morning.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:26 p.m.
I use it for my super dry skin. I moved up to the mountains where it's much drier, so Aquafor is a lifesaver!
alissa h.
alissa h.
Oct. 23, 2012, 9:36 p.m.
Its great for my kids when they get dry patches on their skin. Scentless and non sticking.
Lauren
Lauren
Oct. 23, 2012, 5:29 p.m.
I like to use it on dry or broken skin to help restore my skin to a healthy state
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 5:06 p.m.
I try and use a cotton swab when using this product on cuts or rashes to prevent contamination. If you do use this for your skin or another's you can use dish soap to get rid of the greasy feel. I'd recommend not using this product on or near one's breast due to petroleum.
Diva With Big Ego J.
Diva With Big Ego J.
Oct. 23, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
I use it on my kids they have very sensitive skin this doesn't break them out
Christine L.
Christine L.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
Right after a shower or bath.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:54 a.m.
I use this on my daughter whenever she has a rash on her tush. It helps it heal quickly and is not messy.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:07 p.m.
Not sure if there's a favorite "way" to use the product... But it's easy to apply like lotion. Doesn't stick to clothes or rubs off or leaves streaks, it's fast working, instant relief...

Join Now