Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by •尺モ乃モK丹卄• 🔪.

BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 ozAquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz (Pack of 2) see more...

• How is this for a hand lotion? And does it absorb quickly...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz (Pack of 2)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz (Pack of 2)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
Used this after my tattoo on my ankle and WOW! My tattoo did not itch or anything after using this- my artist recommended it to me and I will never go back. Using this after all of my tattoos now, and as you can see my tattoo healed up very quickly, which I was surprised because I got it at the end of June and by July 4th when I went to the sand dunes it was completely healed!
August A.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought two because I always end up losing one. I use this stuff for my tattoos. It really helps my skin heal better and all of my tattoo artists suggest this. I even use a little as lip balm when I have it on me. This makes your healing time so much easier because it doesn’t stick with every single thing that touches it
Keyna L.
Virginia Beach
 I always use Aquaphor on a new tattoo.  since I always lose my last bottle whenever I get a new one I like to get the two travel size package that way I can keep one at home and one in my purse.  it’s a nice and reliable product  that I will continue to use every time I get a new tattoo
Katie B.
moore
I use this on my face every night and day. I have very dry combination skin and this makes me skin feel so soft and supple. It does appear kind of greasy but that isn’t a big deal for wearing it around the house. I find that my acne is less prevalent when I use this consistently.
Kayla W.
Omaha
Used it on all of my tattoos. Helped keep me from scratching them all the time. I think it worked better than the tattoo goo but that's just me. It helped speed up the healing process on my tattoos too. Will always use this on tattoos. 10/10 would recommend.
Tiffany K.
I have three tattoos so far and have used this product on my last two tattoos, it worked great and I noticed I had minimal itching when using this product. I still use it from time to time on them. Also it's great for winter chapped lips.
Melissa A.
Brookfield, WI
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is literal gold and is my go-to skin product. I live in a cold, dry climate and already have dry skin. This is the best thing I have found for chapped lips, cracked hands, preventing blisters when running - so many uses!
Destiny K.
Prestonsburg
I recently got a fairly big tattoo on my arm. The artist recommended aquaphor so that’s what I got. It helped heal my skin and also helped keep the itching to a minimum. Also helped keep my skin around the tattoo moisturized.
Marissa R.
Geneva, OH
This is what my tattoo artist recommends for fresh ink, so I started using it at his recommendation. It worked so well for healing tattoos that we now use it for everything! Lips, diaper rash, dry skin, etc. Its wonderful!
Sammi L.
Tampa, FL
Very good for tattoos because it keeps the skin moisturized and shiny. I have been told this is the best thing to put on a new and healing tattoo as it doesn’t make the color fade like other brands will do.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
How is this for a hand lotion? And does it absorb quickly or does it leave ur hands greasy feeling for a bit?