BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristin R.
Somerville, MA
This is how I keep my lips soft and supple all year round. Living in New England means I’m always fighting changing climates and temperatures, and Aquaphor lets me never have to think about dry or cracking lips.
Alex A.
Center Valley, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product for keeping my tattoo moisturized during the healing process. I only used a little amount each application and this was a success in healing. Both of my tattoos are vibrant and healthy.
Brayden J.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for both my tattoo in its healing process, and my lips when I had an awful allergic reaction (Completely dry, cracked skin, tears in the corners of my mouth, inability to open more than a half inch, REALLY bad). For my tattoo, it helped it heal really fast, as in within a week, and for the allergic reaction, it slowly but surely helped me fully recover - the hardened skin had to soften and be removed before it could really start healing, but once that happened it was really nice and helped my lips fully recover and get baby soft. God bless Aquaphor! Here’s a picture of my tattoo that I used it on.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart