BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Halley W.
Wichita
I use it whenever I get a new tattoo. It helps the healing process tremendously. I also will use it if I have a small cut. It helps lock in moisture l, and creates a barrier.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this is a part of my voxbox. I wasn't too thrilled to have gotten it, but then my son broke out into a random eczema like rash and it helped immensely with it. I will be buying this again when I run, thank you #influenster & #aquaphor for letting me join the #aquaarmy!!
Tami R.
Apple Valley , CA
I live it. I usually use it for tattoo healing. But I do like the spray also. It's great for diaper rash. It's an all-around great product with many uses.
trudy w.
comer
this stuff worked wonders when i got my tattoo. it was recommended to me by the tattoo artist and i was healed up in a week. it helped take away a lot of the itchiness that comes with new tattoos. it’s also great for dry and cracked hands and elbows!
Chelsea B.
Brookshire
This is probably the best stuff you could possibly use for a healing tattoo, keeps it from getting infected and moisturizes really well
Sonia M.
Tucson , AZ
When i got my first tattoo this helped heal alot faster. I know most tattoo artists recommend this product, but i want sure how it would react, but it worked wonders
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
The typical go to product after a new tattoo. Whilst there are many tattoo healing ointments on the market, this Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is usually available in most drugstores, grocery stores and even some convenience stores. I have never had any issues with the tattoos healing process. No fading or irritation.
Julie S.
Williamsville , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for moisturizing skin, especially dry skin from a recent tattoo. I use it once in the morning and it lasts all day!
Charli S.
San Marcos
I use this for anything from healing a tattoo to chapped lips. It’s great for anything that needs a bunch of moisturizer to fix or heal it.
Ashlie B.
Danbury
I like how cheap this stuff is and how much you get. I have no complaints about it but I really can't compare it to anything else. I only have one tattoo and this was recommended to me by my friends who have lots as well as the tattoo artist. It's good stuff to have in your cabinet for sure!
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart