BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Judy M.
Rosenberg
This works wonders on the healing process of tattoos in my opinion a little goes a long way it really makes your color stay vibrant I really love it and I will always repurchase it and I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who gets tattoos
Kristin R.
Somerville, MA
This is how I keep my lips soft and supple all year round. Living in New England means I’m always fighting changing climates and temperatures, and Aquaphor lets me never have to think about dry or cracking lips.
Marissa C.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Love this stuff for any dry or cracked skin, especially in the winter. I use this on my eyelids that get very dry and flaky and it works wonders.
Brianna R.
Bronxo
I use this on all my tattoos. It helps the healing process go smoothly. It leave my skin soft and it helps with the itching. I would recommend to anyone and it affordable so why not just give it a shot ?
Marissa A.
Chicago
Purchased at: CVS
This is what is recommended for the healing after a tattoo and it worked perfectly. I had no discomfort or itching after my tattoo, and I credit a lot of that to this product.
VANESSA E.
Yucaipa, CA
Really helped heal my tattoo but afterwards gave me a rash. I got all sorts of bumpy little pimples and my skin was red and hot. I would recommend this product for others because it was light and does extremely help however, I have very sensitive skin and it wasn’t the best fit for me.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This Is my go to during winter time or even any time of the year. This ointment is so hydrating, penetrates deep in the skin. It helps, with cracked skin, eczema, severe dryness. I love this product, I carry it on my purse at all time. Worth the money.
Jamie G.
Lewiston , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only after tattoo product I have used. I have heard others work better but I don’t get tattooed enough to buy something specifically for tattoos. This does the job just fine and it can be used for more than tattoos. My only complaint is that it is heavy and sticky.
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my go to for my tattoo healing process and was also so amazing for my dry cracked hands in the wintertime. Was what my artist recommended for healing
Olivia U.
Jeannette, PA
This is so nice on the skin and I didn't even have scabbing when I used this for my tattoos. It really helps lock in moisture without feeling greasy.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart