BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany T.
This product works great. I put it on my tattoos to relieve the itch & progress healing. The only this that I dont like is the fact that its sticky.
Madelene R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A little heavy, but still works great - very happy. Solid ointment. Moisturizers and heals very nicely.
Halley W.
Wichita
I use it whenever I get a new tattoo. It helps the healing process tremendously. I also will use it if I have a small cut. It helps lock in moisture l, and creates a barrier.
Sonia M.
Tucson , AZ
When i got my first tattoo this helped heal alot faster. I know most tattoo artists recommend this product, but i want sure how it would react, but it worked wonders
Tami R.
Apple Valley , CA
I live it. I usually use it for tattoo healing. But I do like the spray also. It's great for diaper rash. It's an all-around great product with many uses.
Sarah C.
East Liverpool
I use this on my tattoos and it has multiple other purposes. It also comes in different size bottles to carry in your purse. It helps my tattoos heal quickly and nicely.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Keeps skin moisturized. Always use this when my knuckles are chapped and when I get a tattoo.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this because my hands were really dry and cracking. It worked pretty well after using it only a couple of times the issue went away. It does kind of make your hands sticky though which I wasn’t huge on.
Ally D.
Guthrie
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Definitely the only product I will ever use on my tattoos just because it helped it heal very fast and kept all of the hydration in the skin. I’ve never found this product to be pricey. I apply directly to my tattoo. It’s a thick cream type product so it definitely helps protect the skin very well. I do recommend to anyone that has tattoos or anyone that plans on getting one in the future.
lo j.
Lincoln, NE
I have used aquaphor as both dry skin treatment and tattoo care. I most recently used it on a new tattoo and it works great to create a sealed, protective barrier over wounds, scratches, whatever. It seals in the moisture of your skin and nourishes the dry/cracked/wounded area with its own moisture. Would definitely recommend for tattoo rehab.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart