BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my go to for my tattoo healing process and was also so amazing for my dry cracked hands in the wintertime. Was what my artist recommended for healing
Olivia U.
Jeannette, PA
This is so nice on the skin and I didn't even have scabbing when I used this for my tattoos. It really helps lock in moisture without feeling greasy.
Hope W.
diberville
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for my tattoos! Works great and even helped my with a tattoo rash I developed! Great consistency I say this is over all a good product!
Jessica E.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used this product for my healing tattoo. It feels amazing after all the numbness/stinging. It’s very affordable. My tattoo healed quickly.
Angelica R.
Canutillo
Love it worked great for my 3 tattoos!!! Which was my particular reason to buy it!! Will recommend to anyone who just got a tattoo
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works best for my tattoos as a healing ointment. Isn’t expensive, I use quiet frequently every time I get a new tattoo.
Katrina S.
Scranton
This helped with my tattoo a lot, kept the ink and skin very hydrated after washing around the fresh ink. Highly recommend this ointment.
gabs w.
Purchased at: CVS
It has been healing my tattoo very nicely and drys quickly which is great! Doesn’t leave oily feeling
Hailey H.
Berkley, MA
Purchased at: Target
Great for eczema, and tattoo healing used on all of my tattoos. Inexpensive and great value.
Mackenzie D.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is all I use to ensure my tattoos heal correctly. My tattoos are still as vibrant as ever
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart