BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Makenzie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This kept my tattoo so moisturized! It was my 6th tattoo and my first time using aquaphor for a fresh tat. It kept my tattoo from peeling as bad as some of my others. The only downside to it is that it does not soak in. So it stays greasy. Since I got my tattoo in the winter I was able to just wear a long sleeve over it so I didn’t worry about getting the aquaphor on anything!
Cam D.
Detroit
This is the only product that worked for my daughter's eczema! it's affordable and also it's sold almost everywhere like walmart, cvs, meijers etc. My daughter gets eczema during the winter time and I highly recommend this to try! I see results the next day, her eczema gets better already. Her skin becomes smooth, no more dry patches and redness.
lo j.
Lincoln, NE
I have used aquaphor as both dry skin treatment and tattoo care. I most recently used it on a new tattoo and it works great to create a sealed, protective barrier over wounds, scratches, whatever. It seals in the moisture of your skin and nourishes the dry/cracked/wounded area with its own moisture. Would definitely recommend for tattoo rehab.
psychedelic p.
Reno
This product is affordable and works fantastic! Will continue to use and highly recommend! You can use a variety of lotions, balms, amazing treatments and more! I imagine it helps most any skin problem - Its helped every skin issue I've came across with sensitive skin and tattoos. All good ingredients are a plus!
Shania M.
I have used Aquaphor for both of my tattoos. They both healed in a decent timely matter considered I am a diabetic and the healing process is much more extensive. It kept my skin feeling moisturizer while not irritating my tattoos with added scents. It is also my favorite product for curing chapped lips.
Kelsey S.
Huntington, WV
I have used this product on several of my tattoos. It was actually recommended by the tattoo artist who did some of my work. It worked really well and it is water based so its not sticky or messy at all. I also recommend it for basic skin care. I used It for my dry and cracked skin on my hands.
Ashlie B.
Danbury, CT
I like how cheap this stuff is and how much you get. I have no complaints about it but I really can't compare it to anything else. I only have one tattoo and this was recommended to me by my friends who have lots as well as the tattoo artist. It's good stuff to have in your cabinet for sure!
Bri J.
This keeps skin moisturized and a little product goes a long way. It helps the healing process go faster. It's reasonably priced for a small tube. My expectations were pretty well met with this ointment. I am very satisfied with this product as it has lasted me for a long time.
Bryanna F.
Lancaster
In my opinion this is the best thing you can use for your tattoos, I’ve used it for all seven of mine and it works amazing. It helps to prevent scabbing and peeling and also helps to keep any bacteria off of the tattoo! This is one of the cheapest and best options!
Shayda✨ B.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Target
i just got my first tattoo and aquaphor seriously saved my life! kept it super moisturized the entire time and never left me dry or itchy. i hadn’t used this product before my tattoo but now i can definitely see myself using it for other healing in the future.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart