BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jay C.
Thin layer three times a day after all of my tattoos and always had great result.  I may look different but my tattoos don't.  Really simple design on the packaging which I like.
Brayden J.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for both my tattoo in its healing process, and my lips when I had an awful allergic reaction (Completely dry, cracked skin, tears in the corners of my mouth, inability to open more than a half inch, REALLY bad). For my tattoo, it helped it heal really fast, as in within a week, and for the allergic reaction, it slowly but surely helped me fully recover - the hardened skin had to soften and be removed before it could really start healing, but once that happened it was really nice and helped my lips fully recover and get baby soft. God bless Aquaphor! Here’s a picture of my tattoo that I used it on.
LEX.💎 B.
Chazy
Love this product ! Multi use! I have used for all 12 of my tattoos and it has healed them great! Also use for my sons rashes or dry skin! I use it as chap stick as well!
Lisa M.
Jacksonville
I love Aquaphor! I've used it for years! Don't injure what else to use. It can be pricey but you can get smaller tubes and its a lot cheaper. It's amazing. It does it's purpose and i feel it works better than the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others.
Jamie G.
Lewiston , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only after tattoo product I have used. I have heard others work better but I don’t get tattooed enough to buy something specifically for tattoos. This does the job just fine and it can be used for more than tattoos. My only complaint is that it is heavy and sticky.
Mariya M.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It helps with severely dry skin quickly. I first used this when I got a tattoo and it was recommended to help with healing. I applied it multiple times a day and it worked well, so I used it on my second tattoo as well! It is pretty slimy, though—it doesn’t rub in like lotions. I only use it in severe dry skin cases/on tattoos!
Lairen T.
Harrah, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
definitely works so well with dry skin. I put it on top of my tattoos after I get them, but it doesn’t seem to do the greatest job of keeping small things away from your pores, leading to tattoo lines spreading which is no fun. I didn’t realize you were supposed to wipe it off after a certain amount of time though
Brittney D.
Joplin, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this skin healing ointment after getting my most recent tattoo and it did wonders in the healing process of it. Since then I have used it on my dry hands when they crack and get rough, as well as on my chapped lips and I love it. Multifunctional and I would recommend!
Breanna J.
Circle Pines, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have a relatively small tattoo on my inner wrist. I used this in the days after getting it and it helped a lot. The tattoo got very dry overnight and I put this on it as soon as I woke up and throughout the day and it really cut down on irritation.
Ashley D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this on my tattoo and it worked so well!! It helps keep the color in and it help the scabbing stay at a minimum. I only have one tattoo and I only ever used this but this product is what my tattoo artist recommended me to!!
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart