BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daisy G.
norwalk, CT
Purchased at: CVS
This product is made healing my first tattoos easy. I love it so much I would highly recommend I literally use it everyday it’s very effective and doesn’t disappoint. Highly satisfied!
Katherine G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
A great value, and works great for the first couple days after a tattoo. It has the protective benefits of petroleum but also allows the skin to breathe and moisture to pass through
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
Definitely does the job in helping my tattoos heal with the least amount of pealing and itching. Plus it’s very inexpensive especially in comparison to the tattoo specific things.
Halley W.
Wichita
I use it whenever I get a new tattoo. It helps the healing process tremendously. I also will use it if I have a small cut. It helps lock in moisture l, and creates a barrier.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
I used this for my healing tattoos and it was perfect. It added the perfect amount of hydration while being gentle on the freshly opened skin. My tattoos healed perfectly.
Sarah C.
East Liverpool
I use this on my tattoos and it has multiple other purposes. It also comes in different size bottles to carry in your purse. It helps my tattoos heal quickly and nicely.
Zachary I.
i currently have 3 tattoos and yes they might not be big but aquaphor was definitely saved my life. it takes the itch right away and keeps it moisturized at all times!
Sonia M.
Tucson , AZ
When i got my first tattoo this helped heal alot faster. I know most tattoo artists recommend this product, but i want sure how it would react, but it worked wonders
Alyssa A.
flagler beach
Love this stuff. Good to put on new tattoo, dry skin & cracked skin. I also used to put it on my belly piercing when I got it pierced. It heals my piercing so fast
Savanna W.
Seattle, WA
Great for winter skin and damaged skin. Also like to use it post tanning to lock in moisture and preserve tan fo longer. Inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart